1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- CCGR addict
- Posts: 3494
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
I have 2 current projects going alongside my wargame minis. One is a series of WWII aircraft I'm calling "Warbirds" and the second will be a series of Federation Starships called "Starfleet." I'll post pics in separate threads as I go.
For the Warbirds project, I am going all 1:48 scale and so far have completed a Chinese P-40 (Flying Tigers), a British Spitfire MKI and a Soviet Yak-1 (Flown by Lilia Litvyak.)
For the Starfleet project, I'm starting with the Constitution class refit U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-A.
New threads coming soon!
"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest