What is over 40 feet long and took over 4 years to make

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
storm
Gamer
Gamer
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Jorgmeisterwork
storm wrote:this is totally totally wild

http://www.viralnova.com/tree-trunk-carving/
Looks like Superman is chinese after all!
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
lol this is really awesome! Just wondering, but does it have anything to do with minecraft?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Jorgmeisterwork
Yes, Lynn is planning making a true copy of this with oak plank blocks in survival after the map is fresh and reset! :)
storm
Gamer
Gamer
TheAlexTDB wrote:lol this is really awesome! Just wondering, but does it have anything to do with minecraft?

My apologies was sure I put it in the right place. I went to forums on new web page and there was all kinds of non minecraft things there so I hit new post. If it somehow got placed in wrong topic again my apologies
If ccgr sees this hopefully she will remove it, and or correct this wrong posting
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
storm wrote:My apologies was sure I put it in the right place. I went to forums on new web page and there was all kinds of non minecraft things there so I hit new post. If it somehow got placed in wrong topic again my apologies
If ccgr sees this hopefully she will remove it, and or correct this wrong posting
Lol ok, I was just wondering if it had anything to do with Minecraft... but since it doesn't... BURN THIS TOPIC :twisted:
(and resurrect it somewhere else)

lol but anyway thanks a bunch for sharing! I love working with wood, so that story made my day :D
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

BuddyMAGE
Noob
Noob
THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME.
lego_world
Noob
Noob
If it dose not do any with minecraft...
A hole that is like a endless
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer