Christ based games for GAMERS!?

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Really.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
mamabones
Noob
Noob
The link took me to a place I had to put a code in, so I couldn't check it out :(
Noroom
Noob
Noob
Oh. These links are ancient. I haven't been engaged in a long time. My bad. I'm gonna finish a build by the end of the week (Lord willing) and I can send you access to that. That sound like a plan :-)?
Christ based games for GAMERS! YAHOO! www.reelise.com
Noroom
Noob
Noob
Huh, I actually DID finish the demo 3. Will wonders never cease... Anyway, ask for it and I've got you covered. About to fund a kickstarter campaign to finish it much faster. I've needed colorists for the longest. Trying to find some to hire soon. (I'm necro posting.... but I believe in resurrection so :-P )
awesomerandomgamer99
Awesome idea!! One hiccup though: I have an internet filter and it blocks all media fire downloads. Not sure how to fix this or whatnot, but is there another way you could get me the demo? Thanks! :)
When life gives you lemons...
make a combustible lemon.

~Plaidley
Noroom
Noob
Noob
Check your inbox. 8)
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
any ideas for christian visual novels? i have the software to make one but no ideas.

EDIT: I got an idea!!!!!!!! YUSSSSSSS!!!
Last edited by kittycathead on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skeer
http://antagonist.theproject.us/

I enjoyed playing this game. It appears to be cheesy until you realize the plot twist. I don't want to spoil it though :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/400360/

Adam's Venture was OK, never bought it though because I played a trial version and beat the first episode in about 6 or so hours. It's art style is great, but the game is lacking in content, mostly traveling and bible trivia.

Xrucifix (no link) :(

Rated M, this game covered the spiritual battle of a person considering suicide. You control an angel who's goal is to save the boy by driving out the demons that plague him, and turn the boy to God. Sadly the dev and the game disappeared a while ago :(

Axys Adventure - Truthseeker http://www.therebelplanet.com/product/a ... uthseeker/

I played the demo of this game, and remember it being fun and challenging. Another trivia game, but its not pure trivia, it gas platforming and puzzles too. I should probably give it another go and see if its worth buying :)

Left Behind game (CD game for PC)

This game got a bad reputation for the kill or convert system and a few other things too iirc, but if you can get over those things, its actually a fun game. Its not the best example of a christian game, but I figured its worth adding for completeness sake.

There are probably many lesser known games, but these are the ones that come to mind right now. Hopefully there are more games to come in the future. :)
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Sweet! Looks fun! Glad your doing this! :) ;) ;) :) :)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
SGTPinecone
Noob
Noob
WOW! Great concept, sounds good, Can't wait to see the finished product!