Mario Stikers Charged!

Third and long. Get that fade-away jumper!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I was wondering if anyone else here played Mario Strikers Charged? I figured we could talk about it here and if you want we could play.

My friend code is 167653 257514

As for discussion who is your favorite captain and why?

Mine is Yoshi because he's always my choice in a Mario game and his tackle is unique and make it easier to deal with people who try to stay away from him like Petey.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Don't have the game, sorry. Can you tell me about it?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
It's kind of like a casual soccer game combined with Super Smash Bros. as it has a lot of what could be considered fighting in it. In most of the games you have 3 minutes to score as many goals as you can with the highest scorer winning. Your teams consist of 4 team members + a goalie, and each team member has a special shot they can do when you charge your kicks all the way up. The ball also has a color coded meter that goes from purple > red > orange > yellow > white, with white being the highest charge and the higher the charge the harder your characters can kick the ball. Oh, and there is also items in true Mario sports fashion.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Sound interesting. Might look at it. Can you you use a Gamecube Controller?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
No it uses the Wiiremote and Nunchuk, but it actually uses it well and only uses the shaking for tackling which is normally pretty convenient for how often you'll be tackling.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Awesome. Does it have online service?

― Criss Jami
Terrabyte20xx
Noob
Noob
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Awesome. Does it have online service?
Yep, and pretty good, for a wii game.
"Because man, somewhere in one of these... MEMORIES is the evidence!"
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
How good is the online service? Any lag?

― Criss Jami
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
Lag is normally pretty low if the regular connection of both players is relatively decent. I live in the country and have sub-par internet but got 3 to 4 (full) stars of connection quality with others that had similar or better internet.

Though sadly the random match making is kind of dead except for a couple hours a day and you can play with some people that still play. But, playing with friends was the main reason I asked if anyone had this game so I could play with some other people again.
Terrabyte20xx
Noob
Noob
DranzerFrost wrote:Lag is normally pretty low if the regular connection of both players is relatively decent. I live in the country and have sub-par internet but got 3 to 4 (full) stars of connection quality with others that had similar or better internet.

Though sadly the random match making is kind of dead except for a couple hours a day and you can play with some people that still play. But, playing with friends was the main reason I asked if anyone had this game so I could play with some other people again.
This, and I wouldn't mind a round or 2 some time.
"Because man, somewhere in one of these... MEMORIES is the evidence!"
DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
Terrabyte20xx wrote:This, and I wouldn't mind a round or 2 some time.
I'd be down for a couple rounds as well whenever you're up for it. My friend code for the game is in the first post.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I'm going to get a job at GameStop (hopefully. Only a couple more days before the interview. Maybe I can get Mario Strikers Charged. Then maybe I can play you.

― Criss Jami