I Need Some Gamers To Play With

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey guys, I'm an Xbox 360 owner, and I would love some Christians to play with. My GamerTag is jonjonjovi. Put a post up on the site if your willing to join so I know its one of my fellow Christian gamers.

Peace,
Jon
1st Peter 3:15; but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I would but never owned an xbox
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
That's alright. Anyone else?
1st Peter 3:15; but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Hey, nice to meet you! I have an Xbox 360, but I never play with anyone; because, well, I hate online gaming. :P
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Nice to meet you as well! Well that's weird. Why do you hate online gaming?
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Because I hate people. XD
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Hey man! My xbpox gamertag is airpa. What games do you have?
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Halo 4, MW3, Black Ops II, The Orange Box, Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Bioshock 2, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Rock Band 3, and... I think thats it. Well at least ones I can play online with.
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Cool man. My bro has Halo 4 but I don't play it much. And I have Minecraft, I actually have a big group of guys that play it.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I hath not Gold, or I would join you. I'm not a people person either, but I does enjoy some online gaming from time to time.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
If you had a PS3, I would tell you my username. But I don't have an Xbox, so I can't game with you. Sorry........
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
I want a PS3 really bad. But my brother isnt willing to spend the WiiU money we have on a PS3 with a ton of stuff with it. And Airpa, tell you buddies to add me!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Another forum worth checking out is cgalliance.org
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
jonjonjovi223 wrote:And Airpa, tell you buddies to add me!
I added ya! We might do some PVP on Minecraft this weekend if you're up for it! What time zone are you in?
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Illinois time... Is that CST?