Battlefield 4

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Ok so I walked into my local Gamestop to return a game and decided "Hey why not put my return money down on a game?" Well I am just 1 year shy of buying M rated games so I just put money down for the pre-order of the new Most Wanted. And then the cashier asks "You don't want to put money down for any other games? BlackOps II, Dead Space 3, MoH, Battlefield 4?" I went with what I usually say and said I wanted to put it on Most Wanted. Wasn't till I was outside the door that it hit me......."BATTLEFIELD 4?!?!?!?!?!" (I loved BF3 <3 ) So when I got home I looked it up and it is LEGIT! Anyone else excited for it?
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I'm waiting to see it before I get excited, but, yeah, I do love me some Battlefield :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I like the Bad Company series. Not so much the regular flavored one, though I'm not sure why. XD
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:I like the Bad Company series. Not so much the regular flavored one, though I'm not sure why. XD
I'm kinda the opposite. I do enjoy playing Bad Company somewhat but it is kinda meh to me. I loved Battlefield 3 though! BF2: Modern Combat.........I bought it a few days ago and returned it the day after I bought it.......Fail.......just.....fail................ However the regular BF2 (On PC) is amazing. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Haven't tried BF3 yet. I probably should.
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:Haven't tried BF3 yet. I probably should.
Don't buy it used, and whatever you do, don't play the campaign. DON'T DO IT
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
I liked the campaign though. <_< Other than the cussing it was very well done. And yeah buy it new so you can play online. ;) Or find a good deal on a used one that is super cheap and where you would have to buy a online pass ($10) and still pay less than new.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
There's no sense in buying it if I'ma not play the campaign. Online multi just isn't that attractive to me.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
that's the whole appeal of battlefield games though :P and I was kinda surprised that BF4 is coming out so soon after BF3... or has it not been that long?
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hmm...that may asplain why I enjoyed Bad Company so much. It was clearly made for multiplayer, but it also had a really good campaign that I rarely stopped laughing through. :lol:
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Yeah Bad Company just got too dry for me and I stopped playing it lol.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Man, I laughed my way through that game. Beat it a second time and did that same. The second one too, though it's got an F-word every 5-10 seconds or so (not exaggerating), so I can't really recommend it. :P Maybe I'm just easily entertained.

But yeah.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I know Battlefield 3 has a lot more shiny things when it comes to online, but I still prefer Bad Company 2 over it. I love that game.

As for Battlefield 4, I'm expecting a rehash, so I'll probably avoid it. I'm so sick of shooters.
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Battlefield 4 is announced with a beta key to anyone who pre-orders the MoH Warfighter game!
JimJericho
Noob
Noob
If they do develop bf4, I hope they make it so the profanity can be removed without putting it in a foreign language. Bf bad company 2 gave that option. The graphics are eye popping in bf3, but we could all do without the language. :mrgreen: