Game of war .

Gather resources, build your army, conquer!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Usmc52002
Noob
Noob
I would strongly encourage all of you strategy gamers to play game of war . It is a really awesome game , and there are fellow christians on there who post devotionals and other things . If you do join and want to join an alliance join THT and i will tell them who you are and make recomendations . My users are TrustinHim And JohnCalvin . Msg me if you wann know more . :D
lallybroch876
Noob
Noob
I see ads for this game alllllll over Reddit!! Was wondering if it was worthwhile.
storm
Gamer
Gamer
It sounds nice but I am looking for game that is of the medieval era and one I can do a lot on my own and not have to worry about letting others down if I dont come on a lot
Ive tried the free part of WOW love the graphics and there is a lot to do on your own and a chance to meet new peps But the cost is way to high
I actually think Ive played game of war now i think of it will have to look and see
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King