Bloons Tower Defense

Gather resources, build your army, conquer!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Argoney
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I've been playing Bloons Tower Defense 1-5 for about 4 hours straight. I've denied to go anywhere due to me playing. And I can say that inbthe 1st one, I can't beat level 8...
Creepers go BOOM!
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Warning: This game is heroin.

I played this so much. I love this game. I'm assuming this is the one with the monkeys and they throw darts at balloons? If not, then I'm way off.

Not sure about level 8 but I've beaten many of their maps on every difficulty setting. For me, it was key to spend all the money I had. Each round, you should end with no money. Spend it all, you will get more. Add more towers, upgrade the ones you have. It's pretty epic.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
Argoney
Noob
Noob
Yes I agree. :D
Creepers go BOOM!
Minecrafty
Noob
Noob
i'm new to this forum but BTD is something that i love
So (insert meaning of life and REALLY important stuffs here) and that's what I'm all about!

Life is about the Journey!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
welcome!
Minecrafty
Noob
Noob
Thanks I play btd 1-4 and do pretty well but can't get pass the zomg
So (insert meaning of life and REALLY important stuffs here) and that's what I'm all about!

Mister_Chunky
Noob
Noob
BTD games ARE AWESOME!!!!! the newest one is BTD Monkey city check it out here
|
|
V
http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defens ... -City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Minecrafty
Noob
Noob
Lol, that post up there may have been my first. Anyways, I've gotten addicted to BTD 5 and discovering some more tower abilities, I made it top round 105 before my interwebs cut out. At that point its basically tons upon tons of MOAB class bloons. You're lucky to find a Ceramic, so I was wondering if there was something past MOAB Class bloons like the ZOMG, or do they just up the ante more and more until your beaten into submission.

KoalaKyle
Noob
Noob
Lol "Beaten into submission" makes it sound like your actually are a monkey who throws darts a balloons to the death. I've played that game to a ridiculous level with my friend in a hotel room well my brother was sleeping. We could have kept going but my brother started to snore in the middle of a level, so we both looked at him then when we looked back it said "Game Over!" I guess it was God telling us to go to sleep. 8)
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Bloons Tower Defense is awesome! I like 4 and 5 the most because of the good graphics and the awesome towers.
ABOUT9D9NINJAS
Noob
Noob
Totally played this for days straight... Probably spent too much time on it... Good thing i switched to Mc! (So addicting.... :P)
Gublin3
Noob
Noob
I liked the early ones alot better, especially because the newer one requires you to wait for the towers to upgrade
Dr.Craft121213
Noob
Noob
It is a good game. Who does not like tower defense