Warcraft III

Gather resources, build your army, conquer!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ohnolookout
VIP Member
VIP Member
I just re-installed this (both the original and the expansion, Frozen Throne) and I'm up for anyone that wants to play. Pretty sure my old accounts are dead so I'll update this with my new name soon.
Si ergo Filius vos liberaverit vere liberi eritis
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I have the game too. Let me know if you want to play some time. Though honestly, I will probably get you killed, lol. I'm still pretty new to the game and I don't really play competitively. Unless you are talking about playing against someone. In that case, I would not really be a challenge.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
So...do you have a whole folder of those pictures just waiting to be used?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
ccgr wrote:Image
That...is amazing. :lol:
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nate DaZombie wrote:So...do you have a whole folder of those pictures just waiting to be used?

No I just google and pick out the gems :)
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
The internet is Cheryl's storage.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Look, I don'ts knows how to reed (dates and times specifically). I saw Warcraft III and became entranced by it's RTS goodness. I was under a spell (Warcraft III Coolness: DC 15, Roll 1d20=12, fail).

I do love the magic card though.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Look on the upper right hand side of the post, you'll see the date it was posted. It's no big deal fathom, I was being playful about it. Necroposting just stirs up confusion when we see threads with people posting that we haven't seen on in years. ;)
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Lol, I'm infamous for "Necroposting." Call me the Necropostmancer (get it, like necromancer...... :mrgreen: ), lol. I have a tendency to live in the forums sometimes and when exploring old topics I like to chime in.

I know you're just kidding, feel free to poke fun when ever. I'm easy going.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
fathom123 wrote:Lol, I'm infamous for "Necroposting." Call me the Necropostmancer (get it, like necromancer...... :mrgreen: )
no, I don't get it
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Well....um....*scratches head*....you know where the guy with magic powers makes dead stuff come alive but i don't have magic but i do make old posts.....

look, just take my word for it, it's hilarious.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Souperman was being sarcastic. :D He does that from time to time.

For me, Warcraft and Starcraft are just about the bread and butter of RTS nomming for me. Not even BFME had me as in love as those two.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Yea I could tell there was sarcasm there. If you are a gamer and don't know what a necromancer is, then you probably haven't played any RPGs ever. That is possible, but hard to do I suppose. In any case, my reply was more of a joke than anything as well.

Yea, SC and WC are the meat an tatoes of RTS. I am hooked on Dawn of War (the first one, too much strategy in the second one). I like building massive armies and huge bases, the second one doesn't really work like that.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hmm...haven't given the Dawn of War series a shot yet.

The hazards of console gaming: not many great RTS games.