Warcraft III

Gather resources, build your army, conquer!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
GreenlanternD
Noob
Noob
Played it with my uncle and liked it but haven't played too many times.:)
ImperialR
I played that game when my bro umm...(cough) got it free off the internet in a not really legal way. :P I left it on my old PC and never took it off, but you know, illegal download. Anyway, did this thing where I edited this map, where in the center, protected by gates, were the builder units for each main faction, and a murlock that could build some other stuff, who would join whoever got to them first. There was also a gate I could get infernals from, and a bunch of books for heroes to pick up, I did some story telling to myself with that map, power struggles within my faction, but usally when the computer player ran it's resources dry, if I remember correctly, all their units stopped where they were, and they no longer sent units to attack me, so they didn't bother me significantly as I did my story.

Also panderans, really liked them, wanted to make an entire faction in the editor of them. :P

An occult game for sure, plus you know, demons and that stuff, so I quit it.