World of Warcraft

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ugis332
Noob
Noob
Hello. My name is Henco, I am 20 years old and I live in Latvia, EU.

It has been a while since I have registered on any forum, let alone posted anything, but finally I have a reason to do it, and where better than here - among fellow redeemed.
I have come to this forum to look for friends. Currently I am very frustrated with not having anyone to play with, and I don't really want to play with anyone because of obvious reasons such as cussing and so on.
I do apologize for not understanding the system you have in this forum, but I couldn't find a better place to post this.
Anyhow, If you play World of Warcraft on European servers, please be sure to hit me up. My BattleTag is Henco#2473.
Furthermore, If you enjoy other Blizzard games such as Overwatch, I'm a rather avid player of that as well.

I hope for the best.
Our Heavenly Father's blessings upon you all. Sincerely!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I used to play World of Warcraft - my wife did, too. But eventually, we found that we didn't log in very often, and had trouble justifying the monthly subscription fee for a game we never had the chance to play. We still kick around the idea of trying it again, but we know we don't have the time for it. :(
Angrus
Noob
Noob
I also used to play WoW, from the Burning Crusade through Cataclysm, and again for Warlords of Draenor... but once I wasn't playing with my friends anymore, I didn't enjoy it enough to pay for it and sink a bunch of time into it anymore.
sittingDUCK006
Noob
Noob
Is anyone playing WoW right now? And is anyone going to play when the next expansion comes out?