Anyone else play Guild Wars?

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
dwarf_bunny
Noob
Noob
Guild Wars is my favorite MMO it has amazing graphics and I love being a Ranger and taming all the different animals. What is you favorite class (Ranger...etc.)?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Own it but haven't played it in a long time. I play as a female warrior.
Wintercross
I used to play a bit... played a Ranger/Elementalist as my primary and even saved up the cash by myself to make my own Guild for my friends and I, but then they never got into the game so I got left with an empty guild and no one to play with =P
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Original Guild Wars is my favorite "MMO" of all time. It was very unique and original for its time. And it being almost 11 years old, it continues to stand the test of time as many still play it. The reason I put MMO in quotes is Guild Wars isn't a true MMO since all explorable areas are instanced. It's only in towns where you see everyone in the district. It's been quite awhile since I've logged in but eventually, I will. Like many, I say it remains much better than Guild Wars 2.

Edit: favorite class is also a ranger.
EarlVonAwesome
I've played Guild Wars 2 quite a bit. My favorite class is Necromancer, reached level 80 on only that. I don't play it as much anymore, ever since the friends I played it with stopped I just kind of stopped too. Despite that I think it's a great game, and I believe it is highly underrated. I agree about the graphics! They're awesome! It's really well optimized too, especially considering my bad laptop is capable of running the game fairly well.