Spiderweb Deal!

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Those of you who know me know that I often go on about how great the Spiderweb Software games are, especially for those who like turn-based role-playing games. And for those who don't know me... well, let me tell you about how great Spiderweb Software games are.... :wink:

In any case, I was just looking up Avernum 2: Crystal Souls to see if it was on sale during the Steam sale (through January 4). It is on sale, for $9.99! Great! Even though I already own it (since I helped beta test the game), I thought it might be good to add to my Steam library.

But then my eye caught something else - they have a complete Spiderweb Pack on sale for only $8.99. So essentially 13 turn-based role playing games for less than the price of one. And yes, this pack includes Avernum 2: Crystal Souls.

I just thought I'd point out how fabulous this deal is! If you're new to the genre or have never heard of this company before, this is a great way to become familiar with it. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
sweet deal, thanks for sharing!