Pokemon thread

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Shadowed_Starr
I think Pokemon is awesome!!!! Who else thinks so??? My favorite Pokemon is Oshawott. Whats yours?

I'm working through Pokemon black' any one have any advice?? I need to fight Elsea' can you help me?? Is any one else working through a Pokemon game? If you just started a Pokemon black game I can help as long as your not past Elsea.

I just love Pokemon so much.
I also have a Pokemon yellow for the game boy. I like Pokemon black better.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
I am quite a Pokemon fan as well.
Grass types are my favorite, yet my favorite pokemon would have to be Totodile.

I actually haven't played pokemon Black yet, so I am not sure if I would be much help.
(Though I have a feeling you're past that part by now.)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
JOJ650s wrote: I actually haven't played pokemon Black yet, so I am not sure if I would be much help.
(Though I have a feeling you're past that part by now.)
She isn't. ;) She has to earn time to be on the electronic devices, and lately she's been focused on playing on the Kindle or the computer. Hence the reason she's posted here!

My advice for her - or anyone reading the thread - is to study your opponents. The next one she needs to take on is Elesa, who specializes in electric-type Pokemon. My advice to Ruby (my daughter) is that she needs to level up her ground-type Pokemon, since they'll be able to shrug off the electric attacks of Elesa's Pokemon. I know that she's got a Sandile, but I don't think she's found another ground-type to work on yet.