Looking for a Christian browser MMO

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
bluevirtue
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi I'm looking for a Christian browser MMO, I would appreciate suggestions please.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Not aware of any that are complete...some in development. Welcome and nice avatar!
blacksinow
Sadly, you won't find any. High quality Christian games simply do not exist.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
blacksinow wrote:Sadly, you won't find any. High quality Christian games simply do not exist.
Aww, come now.
There will be a time when there will be high quality Christian games out there.
Trust me on this one. :wink:
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
blacksinow
You mean that Christian game developers will actually start thinking "I am going to stop watering down my games! Christ deserves a superior game for once that isn't a lame excuse for a solitaire deck or myst clone!"? Yeah, right... that'll happen...
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Only time will tell.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
technically Lord of the Rings and Hobbit are based of the bible sort of. so therefore there games are biblical.
I literally do nothing
blacksinow
All games that use the tolkien-verse are hardly what I would consider to be Christian. I would consider them to still be family friendly though. Besides, I do not recall there being a tolkien browser mmorpg.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
For the record, though, the Return of the King game was awesome.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
blacksinow
So was the two towers game, loved it to death!
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
micah211 wrote:technically Lord of the Rings and Hobbit are based of the bible sort of. so therefore there games are biblical.
*twitch*
blacksinow
Where did you ever get the idea that tolkien based his work off the bible? He was an athiest. Not saying it isn't true, but I've never heard anything like that. I remember hearing that him and CS Lewis were great friends and went to write their own works of fiction. Lewis wrote Narnia and he wrote the Hobbit.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
blacksinow wrote:Where did you ever get the idea that tolkien based his work off the bible? He was an athiest.
Both of those claims are totally off-base. It's fairly widely known that Tolkien was the one to convert C.S. Lewis to Christianity, however, it's disputed whether he was still a believer at his death-bed.
blacksinow
My point is that Narnia has more of a significance then The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings. Besides, fighting against an evil unseen force is always predominant in movie culture. Kind've like the woman who likes to manipulate men and buy shoes. (Obviously not all women are like this.) Or the woman who tells her husband to do something and yells at them for it. (Again, obviously not all women are like this.) And the man who is into sports and nothing else. You get the point.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Tolkien was a strict orthoox Catholic, but above all else a lover of myth, which is what Middle Earth was to him. It wasn't "fantasy", it was a set of myth on par with Homer.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~