1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
mainly I keep getting worried that I'm going to beat it to fast and I think this is because I have been waiting a really long time to play one.
also the thoughts of haters saying its a bad game.
and also I seem to hope it will top explorers of time.
so do you know how to shake the problems ? should I restart the game ?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 18620
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:00 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
I'd ignore what critics say. Negativity is pretty rampant, especially towards Pokemon games.
When you finish it, then play it again! I've done that many times with a lot of my games. Ocarina of Time, for instance, is a game that I cannot get tired of. Even if it does get a lot of hate from people as being an overrated Zelda, I personally love it too much to care.
I've played that game many, many times. In fact, I even feel like playing it again right now. XD
I don't think you'll have to worry about the game ending to soon,
pokemon mystery dungeon games tend to pack a lot of post game content in.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests