what is final fantasy ???????

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Bluesharky wrote:
JOJ650s wrote:
Bluesharky wrote:you see my mom thinks it might have inappropriate clothes in it ?? :(
That's one of the things I can't stand about most Final Fantasy games.
Well, unfortunately most of the games have inappropriate clothes,
depending on the game it's ether a one time occurrence, a certain place, monster, etc. (Somethings are avoidable, but not all of them.)
Upsetting ether way.

I think the cleanest ones are Final Fantasy 1, 2, and 3.
I myself have not finished 2, nor have I played 3.
Though ccgr's reviews say they are pretty good.

There are also some spin offs that are good. (Though it also depends which ones.)

Is Final fantasy 6 clean in that way ?????
Lots of skimpy clothing, I believe. Also
Spoiler:
the main character is naked (I think) when she turns into an esper, but there is no detail on her body, if you know what I mean. Looks like she's wearing a full body suit that's one colour.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
From that standpoint, if you have a PS3 you should feel lucky because there is an upcoming Final Fantasy game call FFXIV: A Realm Reborn. It looks good (though it has a lot of idolatry issues) and you can create your own character with the clothes you want them to wear and so forth. This game looks good on PC. Can't wait until the PS3 version comes out. They plan on making sure that those new to MMOs get the hang of it. Creating your own story is pretty cool you know.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Bluesharky
is 3 any good I'v herd there might be some inappropriate stuff in it. mainly the final boss
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Here's my review of the DS version

Final Fantasy VI was released in the US as FFIII originally, I'm playing VI now and it's pretty clean (SNES graphics)