Diablo 3

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Orodrist wrote:I'm literally torn between this and Max Payne 3. I'm probably gonna grab both, because, well...* glances at checkbook* ...I could probably buy ten copies of each make make it til two paycheck from now, but I shouldn't. I hate being responsible.
I did both. >_>

And I didn't regret it. :P
Chozon1 wrote:Probably because of Paradise Lost. And I'm not normal. XD

Hell, as I said, is a prison created by God, I think. It's certainly treated that way in the bible, at any rate. Nowhere in the bible does it say Satan created it as a bastion for him and his armies. If he did, I can think of more hospitable palaces than one filled with fire that does not go out and worms that never stop chewing.

I might be wrong, aye. But you'd have to show me from the bible.

That said...I want to try this game. @_@ But the specs have killed me. XD

Might look up the original until I get a better PC.
I'll let you use my Battle.net account to play Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction, if you want. :P

As for the specs, I was pretty surprised. For a modern PC game, they're pretty low end (I mean, an Intel Core 2 Duo? That's a pretty old processor at this point...). That said, my GPU is an AMD Radeon HD 6490M, so it's pretty much a midrange card. Basically, that means that I can run high textures, but to get solid framerates, I've gotta drop the shadows settings and the clutter settings to "low"... after that, it runs like a charm.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
ccgr wrote:I only had trouble on launch day
I wish it was only on launch day...I've been having trouble even now with glitches involving Demon Hunter and Templar. :/
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Deepfreeze32 wrote:
ccgr wrote:I only had trouble on launch day
I wish it was only on launch day...I've been having trouble even now with glitches involving Demon Hunter and Templar. :/
Well, that's a documented issue. Blizzard is going to release a patch for it. I didn't have that issue as a Barbarian, nor did my friend with the Witch Doctor. So... :P

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been playing mostly as a barbarian, but I do have a demon hunter character too. Experienced some lag today but that's it
Drewsov
CCGR addict
I had some lag last night, but no server problems. ;)

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Drewsov wrote:I'll let you use my Battle.net account to play Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction, if you want. :P

As for the specs, I was pretty surprised. For a modern PC game, they're pretty low end (I mean, an Intel Core 2 Duo? That's a pretty old processor at this point...). That said, my GPU is an AMD Radeon HD 6490M, so it's pretty much a midrange card. Basically, that means that I can run high textures, but to get solid framerates, I've gotta drop the shadows settings and the clutter settings to "low"... after that, it runs like a charm.
I appreciate that dude. XD But my current compy cannot run the OG Fallout without stuttering.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
I actually kinda want this game.

:P
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Just bumping up this thread to see if anyone is still playing.

I mean, this has been pretty much the only game I've been playing lately. Every time I get a feeling to open up a Sins of a Solar Empire game or something else, I end up playing this.

If you ever want to roll together, hit me up: ArchAngelx5#1571
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
adding you archangel
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Looking forward to playing with you!

Did you already reach level 60?
I'm still trouncing around in Nightmare at level 40 something.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I have 3 characters a level 30 something barbarian I beat the game with and level 11-13 witch doctor and demon hunters. Haven't played much Nightmare, the lower levels characters were to play with Jay :D
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Yeah, I have an alt for each class around level 10ish.

My main's a barb, too. I gotta say, each class has a unique enough play style that's compelling in their own right. The witch doctor surprised me on how fun it was. Spiders. Just spiders everywhere.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Okay. What in the heck is Diablo 3? I know I can just read the review, but for now I just want a quick summary.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
the review is a quick summary...it's a dungeon crawler
Drewsov
CCGR addict
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Okay. What in the heck is Diablo 3? I know I can just read the review, but for now I just want a quick summary.
...You're joking.

You have to be joking.