Diablo 3

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
blacksinow
If we're going to start insulting people, then you sound as though you have no idea what other people are talking about. You sound as though you think that you are far more supperior to everyone else. It must be nice to defend every single game company in the whole wide world, never thinking for a moment that they could ever make a mistake in the entirety of their existance.

Do me a favor please, stop trying to reassure me that you aren't trying to belittle me. Atleast when I do it, I'm upfront and honest about it.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
To clarify, I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm not. I don't know you and I couldn't make that assessment. It's just that, occasionally, you say stupid things.

For example: I defend one company's specific design decision (for game I played at least somewhat extensively, and having done at least some amateur game design myself), and then you accuse me of defending "every single game company in the whole wide world.... in the entirety of existence." Well, this is certainly not a smart statement.

Do I talk like I'm far supperior[sic] to others? Probably. I spend quite some time trying to refine my worldview, so not only do I feel like I'm right, (which, who feels like their beliefs are wrong?) but that I have rationale to back it up. But one thing I will tell you is that if you can prove to me wrong, I will revise my stance and formally admit to you that I was wrong and you were right. I do listen what others have to say and I will judge it accordingly. If you make irrational statements, I will write it off as irrational and you will feel belittled by me.

As for either of us sounding like we have no idea, we can leave that to the public to decide for themselves whether you or I sound more knowledgeable on the subject.

And now, to appease the mods' wrath to keep this thread from being locked:
CCGR, IBJamon, Chozon1, DeepFreeze, Trip, Pheonix, JOJ650, and Jester: You guys are totally good looking and smell nice, too.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
jester747
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
blacksinow wrote:If we're going to start insulting people, then you sound as though you have no idea what other people are talking about.
Actually no dude, you're not going to start insulting people.

Unless you've got a serious wish for HAMMERZ OF DEATH.

Seriously though, chillax. I'm almost positive he wasn't trying to insult you, and if he was, PM a mod about it. Don't go for the Conan approach.

And Arch: For the sake of derail-ment prevention, I suggest you guys hash this out over PM. Just make sure you both show each other respect.
And now, to appease the mods' wrath to keep this thread from being locked:
CCGR, IBJamon, Chozon1, DeepFreeze, Trip, Pheonix, JOJ650, and Jester: You guys are totally good looking and smell nice, too.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.