Phantasy Star Online 2 (coming to open beta!)

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
blacksinow
I've been playing through the closed beta of the new Phantasy Star Online 2. Aside from having to sort through all the japanese, the game isd simply incredible and runs WELL even on a computer with intel graphics! With a translation patch, most of the essential elements (the interface for example) can be translated into english. There is definitely room for a Christian team (guild) for PSO2.

I am unsure when the open beta comes out, but more info will be released May 3rd...
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
Awesome!
I hear it's going to be released to the US this summer.
I also hear it's going to be Free to play. (Though, I am not sure what you have to pay for.)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
blacksinow
I have played it and I can already tell you what you can expect to be paying for.

1. Mag Feeders - Bypass the feeding limitations I think.
2. Buy escape goats - Revives you, should you die in a mission. Ordinarily you would either wait to be brought back by someone via moon atomizer or go to campship and go back into the area.
3. Apartment - Player Housing essentially
4. Boost stuffs (XP, Meseta, etc I believe...) - No extra explanation required.
5. Clothing - For those times you want to get something out of the ordinary? (Armor is handled in units appearently).

That is the gist of what you can expect in PSO2's cash shop.

It also has one of THE best character creation mechanics I have ever seen. Not even those comic book-based mmos can come close! There are other things to get excited about, but I hope it gathers interest.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
blacksinow wrote:I have played it and I can already tell you what you can expect to be paying for.

1. Mag Feeders - Bypass the feeding limitations I think.
2. Buy escape goats - Revives you, should you die in a mission. Ordinarily you would either wait to be brought back by someone via moon atomizer or go to campship and go back into the area.
3. Apartment - Player Housing essentially
4. Boost stuffs (XP, Meseta, etc I believe...) - No extra explanation required.
5. Clothing - For those times you want to get something out of the ordinary? (Armor is handled in units appearently).
Wait, so I can't level up, nor gather money?
blacksinow wrote: It also has one of THE best character creation mechanics I have ever seen. Not even those comic book-based mmos can come close! There are other things to get excited about, but I hope it gathers interest.
I can't wait to try it out then. :)

blacksinow
I meant they add to the percentage that you gain. You obviously do level up and gain money via norming means...
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Hahaha, right.
I just read it wrong. :)