Assassins Creed Brotherhood Unclean Cutscene List

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Wackogirlio
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi there! I'm a newbie to the forum but I have a big favor to ask of all you Assassins! :wink:

Assassins Creed was clean and super fun!

Assassins Creed 2 got icky with Ezio and his lady friends.

Now brotherhood is just worse than that. I can get the dumb gross cutscenes out of my head. So without further ado I ask of you a favor....

Please, if you could, list the inappropriate cutscenes by telling what cutscene was before it or if you have some other way to specify them that would be great too.

I hope that makes sense, and I would be SOOOOO grateful for any help! Thank you fellow Christian Centered Gamers!
Syksy
Heyy, that's a great idea! And welcome to the forums :)

Unfortunately I still haven't even finished Assassin's Creed 1 (on my to-do list), so I am unable to assist you so far.

Apparently there's some sort of a "Skip cutscene" option in the DNA menu or such, you might want to try that while playing if nobody's able to give you a proof-list of clean cutscenes. So if things start going awry, you could use that?
You can find me from the CCGR Steam-group, feel free to add me as a friend!
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
well there's one near the very beginning... haven't finished brotherhood so I don't know of the other ones buuuuut yeah, hit ESC and click skip cutscene whenever it gets nasteh
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested