Skyrim

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
TDog9631
I really don't mind vanilla Skyrim. It's better with the SkyUI, but that's about the only mod I have for it.
Bethesda really isn't that awful. I mean it's not like they're EA or Microsoft or Squeenix.
Steam: bE.(Insert witty name) Origin: TDog9631 Battle.net:TDog9631#1737
blacksinow
The thing about EA, they don't design theire games to only look better on the PC. That is my biggest gripe about Bethesda, as a console gamer, it feels pointless sometimes buying these games since I know that they will only do half the job and expect gamers to do the rest. Though I will admit that EA's business practices are... backward? But I've not had a problem with any EA game that I've owned so far, Dragon Age (both 1 & 2), Mass Effect (1, 2, and 3). Now that isn't to say that they're perfect, but as a console gamer, I won't get as shafted as I would if I were buying a Bethesda game.
TDog9631
Oh yeah buying any Bethesda game for console is a stupid idea. They are horrible at getting their games to work right on consoles.
blacksinow
I don't know about that, Fallout 3 works pretty well. Oblivion works pretty well, but their later games, meh.. Addictive as heck, but really unimpressive. I actually bought Skyrim 4 times, that is how addicted I got to it.
TDog9631
Morrowind load times on the original Xbox. Huehueheueh. There was a meme about that that I can't seem to find now.....
blacksinow
You are one of the few people to not argue with me and tell me how wrong I was about this game at every waking moment. Thank you!
TDog9631
http://www.memearcade.com/Funny/My-life ... xbox/11666" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
blacksinow
You said it though, worse to play on the console, even back then. But I can play morrowind on my PC, that's the difference. But I would kill to have it on the ps3 with better graphics.
TDog9631
That's why there's Skywind! Eventually. First I'm going to have to get Morrowind though.
I'll confess, despite the fact that I know a lot about games, 99% of the time I haven't actually played said game, including Oblivion and Fallout. BUT, I have watched gameplay vids and read about them, so I can look like I know what I'm talking about.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Dude.

You know nothing of Morrowind until you've experienced it.

Yes, I went idiotic philosopher and said "experienced" instead of "played".

Because that game...It's probably the best game ever.
TDog9631
Actually, back before I knew pirating games was wrong, (shhhh) I DID play Morrowind. I was impressed by the open open world and art style. And then I died to a rat, and went all the way back to the first town because I hadn't saved, and rage uninstalled.
So yeah. I'm a noob that needs a cross-hair for aiming.
Jesusfreak4110
Noob
Noob
The game came out in 2011, but I bought it in 2014. Despite the fact that this game should be ancient in game years, I still find it quite enjoyable. If I had know about it sooner, I probably would have pre-ordered it.
SSquared
Are you human?: Yes!
I bought both Oblivion and Skyrim last year. Oblivion was a little slow for me, but Skyrim has really grabbed me. I think I have over 130 hours. I hadn't played since early June, but just picked it back up a few days ago.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I got tired of closing gates in Oblivion but Skyrim is great, but it does get too easy after a while