Tired of unrealistic women in fighters

For beating people up in games like Street Fighter and Tekken.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
blacksinow
I'm not the one claiming that there is some predetirmined genetic position for women. It's always easy to cover up your intentions with things that other people want to hear. This is what you are doing, and you are making all men look bad in the process.
Oblivions_Key
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: Someplace where you need either a yellow wristband or a leprechaun to get to
blacksinow wrote:I'm not the one claiming that there is some predetirmined genetic position for women. It's always easy to cover up your intentions with things that other people want to hear. This is what you are doing, and you are making all men look bad in the process.
So Men and Women have the same genetic structure? You have no clue what you're talking about and if anything you are making yourself look bad.
blacksinow
Aside the obvious differences in procreation, it has been proven that women are equally capable of kicking butt as men are in the battlefield, and in hand to hand combat (the Knight VS Pirate debate, for example.) It does not say anywhere in the Bible, about God intending women to never be capable of fighting.
Oblivions_Key
Gamer
Gamer
Location: Someplace where you need either a yellow wristband or a leprechaun to get to
blacksinow wrote:Aside the obvious differences in procreation, it has been proven that women are equally capable of kicking butt as men are in the battlefield, and in hand to hand combat (the Knight VS Pirate debate, for example.) It does not say anywhere in the Bible, about God intending women to never be capable of fighting.
And I never said women were NEVER capable of fighting. If a woman trains she is capable of fighting. And sure a woman can kick butt. But if you think a average man and a average woman are going to reach a draw you're kidding yourself... Men are just stronger its a fact. Woman are to be respected just like you would anyone else, not to be gotten in a headlock...
blacksinow
You are not going to get me into the position that you are in. Saying a man will always be stronger then a woman is never a certainty. It is no different then one man being stronger then another. It does not mean that they are not going to win, and personally... If it were a situation where the two combatants possessed equal knowledge in martial arts, you can be sure that nobody with common sense would ever allow themselves to be caught in a headlock. Not when there are SO many other weakpoints on the human body.
Oblivions_Key
Gamer
Gamer
blacksinow wrote:You are not going to get me into the position that you are in. Saying a man will always be stronger then a woman is never a certainty. It is no different then one man being stronger then another. It does not mean that they are not going to win, and personally... If it were a situation where the two combatants possessed equal knowledge in martial arts, you can be sure that nobody with common sense would ever allow themselves to be caught in a headlock. Not when there are SO many other weakpoints on the human body.
If a women works out she can become quite strong, stronger than men who do not work out. However, men have more muscle building capability, although some female body builders take steroids to overcome this by increasing there testosterone. " If it were a situation where the two combatants possessed equal knowledge in martial arts, you can be sure that nobody with common sense would ever allow themselves to be caught in a headlock" If it makes you feel better you can replace headlock with a "pin" or "KO" what I'm saying is that I believe women are to be respected by men and not wrestled. Im not sure what position you think I am in, but you seem to be making a fool of yourself.
blacksinow
If there are any mods about, mind closing this topic? It isn't going to go anywhere.