Super Smash bros.

For beating people up in games like Street Fighter and Tekken.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts

What is your fav game in the SSB. series

Super smash bros
12%
Super smash bros. melee
31%
Super smash bros. brawl
57%

Total votes: 42
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Don't. You. Dare. Diss. SONIC!!!!!!
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
DeadManReedeemed wrote:
Deepfreeze32 wrote:I think Brawl is the best, simply because it refines so much of what made the series great. Granted some characters and their final smashes are cheap to the point of brokenness. (Sonic I'm looking at you)

The series rocks, I just wish the first had been less buggy. Seriously, so many glitches in that game. XD

Don't. You. Dare. Diss. SONIC!!!!!!

You got Nintendo Wi-fi? Super Smash Bros. BRAWL?

My friend code is 4170 0067 5917.

I shall prove to you Sonic is not as lame as you think!!!! If he was lame, Nintendo wouldn't have put him in the game!!!!!!!!! :D

BRING IT, SON!!!!!!!
someone DEFINITELY ISN'T A SUPERFAN
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I DO LIKE SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL. I'm just not really a Nintendo fan. They make tight games like Sin and Punishment Star Successor and Super Mario Galaxy. Nintendo make some tight games, I have to admit. And now they got the Wii U coming out........

......speaking of which, who else besides me thinks Nintendo should remake Nintendo Gamecube games available for download on the Nintendo Shopping Channel? :P
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
jester747
Forum Moderator
I think I think I think he meant that Sonic is OP, not* that he's lame.

EDIT: MY MISTAKE. I meant to say NOT LAME. Which changes EVERYTHING.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
For the last time....

SONIC IS NOT LAME. THE ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE SAY THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T TAKE TIME TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE CHARACTER. SONIC IS ABOUT SPEED, RIGHT? SO USE HIS SPEED!!!!!!! SPIN DASH, JUMP, KICK OFF-SCREEN. CONFUSE YOUR ENEMIES!!!! DUCK IN, DUCK OUT, ATTACK, DUCK OUT, IT'S NOT THAT HARD. I DID NOT SAY IT WAS NOT HARD. I SAID IT IS not THAT hard.

Sheesh, stop dissin' Sonic.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I think Sonic is a great character,
I just don't know how to use him right,
though he's still very fun to use. :)

I also think he's a balanced character.
I am not sure why people think he's over powered.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
JOJ650s wrote:I think Sonic is a great character,
I just don't know how to use him right,
though he's still very fun to use. :)

I also think he's a balanced character.
I am not sure why people think he's over powered.

Dude, sometimes people get mad at anything. As for how to use Sonic, you have to learn how to use his speed at the right moment. Sonic has a great way of closing the gap between him and his opponents, but at the same time his speed leaves him open. Try to balance between close range and long range. Even better, use his down smash when surrounded by enemies. His three hit combo is also pretty good. Does that help?

Also, Check this out everybody!!!! I know it's not Super Smash Bros. but since we're talking about Sonic.......

Last edited by DeadManReedeemed on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

― Criss Jami
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Ummm...pot, meet kettle.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Sonic in the sonic games is good. In Brawl...

...well, I tend to look down on Brawl in general, being more of a Tekken guy myself. :P
Bluesharky
I love sonic and I play as him a lot he is one of my 4 best (others being samus R.O.B and metaknight) and I hope he apers in the next ssb game (also ridely megaman the koopa bros and mabie spyro and other skylanders) :D
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
What about Viewtiful Joe? He was released on the Gamecube.

― Criss Jami
Bluesharky
DeadManReedeemed wrote:What about Viewtiful Joe? He was released on the Gamecube.
don't matter to me
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So you don't care if Viewtiful Joe is in it. As long as you get to play as Sonic.

― Criss Jami
Bluesharky
DeadManReedeemed wrote:So you don't care if Viewtiful Joe is in it. As long as you get to play as Sonic.

pretty much I did not play his game and I want sonic and some of my favorite characters in the game (but I have a habit of clinging to the underated)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Well, Viewtiful Joe is CONSIDERED underrated. But he isn't. Everybody thinks Sonic is underrated but he isn't.

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed is coming out soon. If you have a PS3, would you race me online? Cause I'm looking for competition. :)

― Criss Jami