Collaboration request for 3d racing adventure game.

Pedal to the metal. See ya at the finish line.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
vessellofhonor
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone out there, my name is Paul Perkins owner and creator of 4:8 Game studio. I am looking for someone skilled in 3d art who may be interested in having there art work featured in a Wholesome family friendly game my team and I are developing called Paper Car. If you are interested in applying or knowing more about us visit our website at www.four8games.com. Thanks!!

The game will feature an origami style car made out of paper. Everything in the game will be made of paper, pencil, drawings, paint, cotton balls, staples and anything else that would be found in a classroom. The game will feature to modes of play, free play and grandprix. The grandprix mode will have different race circuits each consisting of 5 race tracks and three different difficulty modes to choose from before begging. The game will also feature a customization mode where the player can buy things in the "store" with money won from winning and participating in races. The store is a separate section of the game where the player can buy pencils, various types and colors of paper, stickers, ect for use in creating there own paper origami race car. In addition to the Store new racers, race tracks and bonus material can be unlocked by winning the various race circuits in different difficulty modes. An example of a similar game play style would be Mario Kart.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! I wish you luck in your project and recommend posting your rest on this site too: http://www.christiandevs.com/phpBB3/