I'm having trouble...

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
What exactly are the things that are bothering you? I have never personally played the game, but it may help for others who have. It never hurts to take a break though and play something else. When you come back after you have thought things through, you may have different feelings, but if it still bothers you, then you may want to stop playing.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
what kwan said.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I tend to play as melee characters over magic. I wasn't aware of language in Skylanders games. My son hasn't said anything about it.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Rickylego wrote:Well.. there is ALOT of bad language. (Ones that other people don't care about but I do.) Also ALOT of magic.
That does play a big factor in wether you should play or not... Cruel language isn't something I would want to be around, is there any chance you can turn the volume down or mute the bad language? But I think if you can have fun without the language you should be fine!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
rambo919
Noob
Noob
Other than the obvious reasons to get rid of a game (blasphemous or excessively bad language, magic, general elevation of immoral lifestyles) as soon as a game starts to just feel "wrong" you have to ask yourself why you get this bad vibe. Sometimes a game can have most of its problems modded out of it but still leave you feeling dirty for playing it because the game cannot be devorced from its evil influences. Recently after trying my best to ignore the obvious and justifying keeping it because I can just mod out the bad parts I realised that no matter what I do a few of my games are plain too tainted. It's still in the closet but I'm gonna break the discs later today.

Genrally though you should avoid anything that makes using magic acceptable anyway, sometimes (mostly probably these days) they use actual spells.