Sonic The Hedgehog

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
"All" they're doing? :D That's kind of a big deal amigo. I mean, if they hit it off big in that area, it's not impossible they'll make a console or handheld.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Watch the video I posted in the GGD forum thread. And listen to the video's information again.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Call me suspicious (and I give you full rights to pie my face), but I'm not going to give much more than an "I have hope" until I see a SEGA rep confirming or denying these things.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Well, they haven't denied it yet.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
But they also haven't confirmed that they're making it yet. So until they do either one of those things, there will be no way of knowing for sure if this is an actual project or an elaborate ruse created by facebook trolls for laughs.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
That's exactly why I said we should wait and see.

― Criss Jami
RisenFire
Noob
Noob
My sister made this SUPER awesome painting of Sonic that's hanging in our living room. Man I wish I could paint like that.
When God calls us to step out of our comfort zone, He is not calling us to be comfortable in the situation, He is calling us to be comfortable in Him in spite of the situation. :)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Sweet. Can you post a picture of it?

Well, to get this thread back on topic:

― Criss Jami
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
That looks awesome! All these great new Wii U games make me want to buy one. :mrgreen:

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I want a PS4, but I might consider a Wii U.

― Criss Jami
LAVA89
Sonic Lost World literally sold the Wii U for me...way better than that poor excuse of a follow up to Mario Galaxy AKA Mario 3D World (not that it will be a bad game in its own right...I just don't like it when Nintendo gives me a Virtual Boy and tells me its an SNES).
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
LAVA89 wrote:way better than that poor excuse of a follow up to Mario Galaxy AKA Mario 3D World
Wait, I thought Mario 3D world was a follow up of Mario 3D Land. :wtc:
(With the gameplay being: Get to the flag, but in a 3D world rather than a 2D one.)

I am pretty sure we will still get a new Mario collectathon game sooner or later.

Though yeah I must say, the movements look pretty smooth in this new Sonic game.
Though to be honest I am not really a fan of the linear-ish looking floating paths,
I do prefer more on the ground type stages they just feel bigger and more explorative...
even though those are probably even more linear in this case. XD
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
LAVA89
JOJ650s wrote: Wait, I thought Mario 3D world was a follow up of Mario 3D Land. :wtc:
(With the gameplay being: Get to the flag, but in a 3D world rather than a 2D one.)
Yes, it is technically a direct sequel to Mario 3D Land (hence why I said follow up, and not successor or sequel to Galaxy). But it is also a 3D, flagship Mario game on their flagship console. Hence its also technically a follow up to Galaxy.

If Nintendo released a more Galaxy-esque game along side of 3D World or even told us something more like Galaxy would be coming out down the road, that'd be different. But as far as we know, this is the most Nintendo is giving us for a 3D Mario game on the Wii U.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It seems that it looks good.

― Criss Jami
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
LAVA89 wrote:
JOJ650s wrote: Wait, I thought Mario 3D world was a follow up of Mario 3D Land. :wtc:
Yes, it is technically a direct sequel to Mario 3D Land (hence why I said follow up, and not successor or sequel to Galaxy). But it is also a 3D, flagship Mario game on their flagship console. Hence its also technically a follow up to Galaxy.

If Nintendo released a more Galaxy-esque game along side of 3D World or even told us something more like Galaxy would be coming out down the road, that'd be different. But as far as we know, this is the most Nintendo is giving us for a 3D Mario game on the Wii U.
Ahh, ok.
I see what you mean.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.