Sonic The Hedgehog

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
jester747 wrote:
ArchAngel wrote:Sonic isn't real.
/threadwin
If it wasn't for Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations would have most likely never been made. Just thought I' d toss that in there.

So who else wants to talk about their Sonic experience? :D
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Mario.

JUST SAYIN'

But the first time I ever played Sonic was at my orthodontist's office.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Nate DaZombie wrote:Mario.

JUST SAYIN'

But the first time I ever played Sonic was at my orthodontist's office.
Seriously? Rare moment.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Anything after Sonic 3 isn't real? Please, I'm a purist. Anything after the FIRST Sonic isn't real Sonic.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
ChickenSoup wrote:Anything after Sonic 3 isn't real? Please, I'm a purist. Anything after the FIRST Sonic isn't real Sonic.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!!!!!?A??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!@?AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :| :| :| :| :| :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I just read that as if you busted out into some soulful crooning, with a smooth jazz rhythm playing in the back.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:I just read that as if you busted out into some soulful crooning, with a smooth jazz rhythm playing in the back.

Dude...... not right now. :x :x :x :x :x

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
♪♬ What did I just saaaaaayyaayaayaa??
I said, What did IIIIIII just saaaayayaaaaa?
I said I love you, yes, I love you, yes I love you, yes, I did I did I did, I said I...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVvvvVVVVvVVVVVVVVeeeeeeee....

youuuuuuuuuuuu.... ♫♩
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Why is this thread still going? You're all just trolling him now. XD

Anyways, I agree with you Arch. I'm not a huge Sonic fan myself, but I enjoy playing the more "speedy" games from time to time. So I really enjoyed playing a few of the newer Sonic games. As for the newer games not being "real Sonic", it makes a lot of sense since everyone already labels them as "new". They pretty much changed the entire character and the style of gameplay since the Dreamcast days. Doesn't mean that the newer Sonic isn't bad. It's just.. different, to say the least.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Krytae wrote:Why is this thread still going? You're all just trolling him now. XD

Anyways, I agree with you Arch. I'm not a huge Sonic fan myself, but I enjoy playing the more "speedy" games from time to time. So I really enjoyed playing a few of the newer Sonic games. As for the newer games not being "real Sonic", it makes a lot of sense since everyone already labels them as "new". They pretty much changed the entire character and the style of gameplay since the Dreamcast days. Doesn't mean that the newer Sonic isn't bad. It's just.. different, to say the least.

Thank you for being reasonable. :D

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
DeadManReedeemed wrote:
ChickenSoup wrote:Anything after Sonic 3 isn't real? Please, I'm a purist. Anything after the FIRST Sonic isn't real Sonic.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!!!!!?A??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!@?AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :| :| :| :| :| :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:
As of my post, you had just said: "Seriously? Rare moment."
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
jester747
Forum Moderator
Guys.

XD

Give the guy a break, or I'm locking DIS JOINT DAAOWN.

But seriously though, I think you guys should let up a little.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Alright, I'll let up here.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
jester747 wrote:Guys.

XD

Give the guy a break, or I'm locking DIS JOINT DAAOWN.

But seriously though, I think you guys should let up a little.

Thank you.

So, what was one of your favorite Sonic experiences? Anybody want tell us?

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I guess my favorite Sonic experience so far was when I was playing Sonic Heroes (PS2). I finally managed to get all the Chaos Emeralds and face off against Metal Overlord. I died several times........... :(

― Criss Jami