Minecraft or Zelda?

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts

Whats your favorite

The Legend of Zelda
28%
Minecraft
53%
I can't decide
19%

Total votes: 79
Rachel1701
Noob
Noob
Ooo tough question! I like both. Minecraft is really good 'free reign' sandbox game where I can be creative and explore. The Zelda games I've played (I've played the ones for Gamecube) all have really good stories and really immerse me in the world. So I guess if I'm feeling creative, I'd want to play Minecraft and if I want to immerse myself in a story, I'd play Zelda. What I will say is that I play Minecraft more often. That's probably because I can play it on my laptop though.
LuminousLCDLord
Noob
Noob
It's a hard decision. Personally, if I had to choose one, it would be Minecraft. But honestly, that's really because I never really did play much Zelda at all myself, or any long game, for that matter.

But anyways, even though it doesn't really have that much in it, Minecraft has a lot of different possiblities for what you can build with with just blocks and other shapes. Beta 1.7.3 is especially good imo, despite the limitations and all that, since that was when, as I've heard a lot of people say, Survival mode was at its best, and I personally agree in those terms.

Zelda, however, I do agree about the good story and vibrant gameplay, and in fact the series is one of the few I know that is still exclusively action-adventure, and that's big because a lot of games like that are RPGs instead.
SGTPinecone
Noob
Noob
Minecraft...ALl the way! Huge community, servers, tnt, endless creativity, redstone, tnt, building, tnt, Mods, tnt, etc. Its awesome!
And the Java version comes with a free 10 version as well.
sbfd.weebly.com

pineconedev.weebly.com

www.youtube.com/channel/UCGYbVZeAvJTvtzk2hS7MN9Q
LuminousLCDLord
Noob
Noob
SGTPinecone wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:29 pm Minecraft...ALl the way! Huge community, servers, tnt, endless creativity, redstone, tnt, building, tnt, Mods, tnt, etc. Its awesome!
Let's not forget Better than Wolves; you'll wish you've played it sooner. :)
SGTPinecone
Noob
Noob
LuminousLCDLord wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:52 pm
SGTPinecone wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:29 pm Minecraft...ALl the way! Huge community, servers, tnt, endless creativity, redstone, tnt, building, tnt, Mods, tnt, etc. Its awesome!
Let's not forget Better than Wolves; you'll wish you've played it sooner. :)
I have not played that yet... I should give it a shot!
Odazz
Noob
Noob
Minecraft

Because it let's me be an architect!
Z_Tank
Noob
Noob
Minecraft.... or Zelda???

I would have to say that I'm a fan of both, but overall I would much rather prefer Minecraft because there is a lot more things that you can do with it. I would only play Zelda when i'm bored or got nothing else to do. I just started Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild! Awesome game but pretty straightforward... Definitely Minecraft.
TheRealYlias
Noob
Noob
Definitely Zelda. You have the complex quest that you have to go through, side quests, the freedom to do what you want on the journey. And all the secrets.
CuteRainbowElsa
Noob
Noob
Minecraft!
MC89
Noob
Noob
I'd say Zelda.
My favorite part in a game is to have a beautiful, fascinating and/or awesome story told to me, I never was too much into sandbox games and MMOs (apart from War Thunder because I'm a fan of Russian tanks), and I'd rather replay one of my Zelda, Ace Combat or Valkyria Chronicles games to experience these universes and their lores once again.

PS: it's my first post on this forum, so hello everyone! I'm Matvey, I live in Russia and I'm an Orthodox Christian. I joined this forum because I've learnt English and don't use it a lot in my life, so I want to keep my level instead of losing it like I lost my German... and I thought that talking with other Christian gamers could be a great way to do that!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome, happy to help you keep your English skills :)
MC89
Noob
Noob
Thanks, I hope I'll be able to contribute as well!
kat2288
Noob
Noob
I say minecraft only because I have never played zelda, but I have heard of it. I actually don't really know what it's about. Hopefully that still counts as an answer even though I have never played it.
crizpy
Noob
Noob
mad eye moody wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:03 am I like minecraft more because you can play with more people.
yeah that's true
I generally only play games that I can play with friends on :mrgreen:
Zolumus
Noob
Noob
Super hard call, the boy in mean who grew up in the 80s says Zelda but now that I'm playing as a dad with my son, I'll go with MineCraft!!