guise chex this out

Bring your Bible and spiritual appetite
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Jude, NIV wrote:13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.
I find it fascinating that this verse says this thing about stars, because the author was talking about the doom of ungodly people and such related things, but it just so happens that many stars DO have "blackest darkness" reserved for them. Well, if you consider a black hole (in which even light cannot escape) to be blackest darkness. Which... wouldn't be a bad description.

Just... just to clarify, I'm in no way shape or form implying that the author somehow got divine inspiration from God that some stars become black holes. I'm just saying it's cool that it worked out to be an accidental reference to that.

Carry on :P
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Interesting, thanks for bringing that to my attention :)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Hmph. Interesting. :?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami