Post some Scriptures from the Bible Here!!!!

Bring your Bible and spiritual appetite
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
squ1rrels
Noob
Noob
the verse I'm planning to use as my graduation verse is an important one for every Christ to think of no matter what things that they are doing.

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

1 Cor. 10:31 (NKJV)

We, as Christians, should always want to be reflecting God in all we do and as we do it we should make sure that God gets glorified.

Another great verse which can convict some people is

He who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

James 4:17 (NKJV)
EvergreenAcademy101
Noob
Noob
Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.
EvergreenAcademy101
Noob
Noob
Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
LittleOlive_Oliver
Noob
Noob
Since I have been studying prayer lately I have seen so many deep verses that call us to pray to God our Father. Here are a few.
Matthew 21:22 says
"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”
James 4:2
2 You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask.
Matthew 6:8
says "Your father knows what you want before you ask him".
1 John 5:14-15
"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him."
James 1:5-8
"5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways."
I have been learning that if I seek God and pray to him and ask of him for something he is faithful to give it to me, but in the end as we learned from Jesus before he went to the cross it is not our will but his will.
"nevertheless not as I will but as you will" (Matthew 26:39)
BigBrother
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Yesterday being Mothers Day, I shared the following verses with both my mother and my wife:

Praise the lord ! How joyful are those who fear the lord and delight in obeying his commands. Their children will be successful everywhere; an entire generation of godly people will be blessed. They themselves will be wealthy, and their good deeds will last forever. Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous. Good comes to those who lend money generously and conduct their business fairly. Such people will not be overcome by evil. Those who are righteous will be long remembered.
Psalms 112:1-6

I shared this with my mom to let her know that my success, which comes from God, is also thanks to her obedience to Him. She is seeing this verse come to fruition in her life, with her children.

I also shared this with my wife to her know that the example she is setting for our Children is also plugging directly into this promise from God. That our legacy will be Christ loving children that will be generous, compassionate and righteous.

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there.
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
My favorite verse is John 3:16!
storm
Gamer
Gamer
ofc my signature is one of my favorite ones Eph 2:8-9 gut here is 8-10
Ephesians 2: 8-9 -10
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [h]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

I love this for all my life people didn't think I measured up with my family who are like top 95% in IQ scores and i have made tons of mistakes but Eph 2:8-9 reminds me that when it comes to God I need not try to win His approval or somehow work my way into it He loves me despite who I am and because of who I am for by grace not works or great deads but grace the unconditional forgiveness of sin i am saved

Isaiah 41:10 NASB
‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

sometimes I slip ad try to defend myself especially around other Christians who try to put me or my ideas down Often i wish i had remembered this verse and let God take care of it especially in forums =/
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
storm
Gamer
Gamer
bs2003 wrote:My favorite verse is John 3:16!

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [e]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

i so totally agree with you on this i can't see how anyone can read this and still not know salvation or where it comes from
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
storm
Gamer
Gamer
Matthew 19:14 American Standard Bible (NASB)
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
storm
Gamer
Gamer
John 4:23-24New (NASB)
23 But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. 24 God is [a]spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

James 1:26-27 (NASB)
26 If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not [a]bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless. 27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
“Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”” -Matthew 19:14

Ahhh the innocence and faith of a child is refreshing.
SilverTail23
Noob
Noob
HEYO!!! im a little new and want to get to know everyone so im starting simple what is your favorite bible verse?
mine is 2 corinthians 12: 9-10 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, great verse, thanks for sharing!
Mizzkryzz
James 1:19
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Phillipians 4 :13
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~
qshop
Minecraft Server Admin
Hi qshop here are my favorite Bible verse it really inspires me and gives me strength when I
sometimes don't feel Im loved but God loves you so much He died for me and for you His word
really inspires me when Im angry or frustrated here it is and thanks! :

John 3:16- For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him
should not perish, but have everlasting life.