Koine greek

Bring your Bible and spiritual appetite
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Nax
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
For a while ago, i bought New Testament greek learning book. Anyone in here that happen to be studying greek as well?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
no but that's awesome! :)
ChristianT96
Noob
Noob
I am! It's soo fun! It is kinda daunting having to learn a whole bunch of new words in a new alphabet(a), ;) but it's definitely worth it and it helps understand controversial parts of the NT much better.
Nax
Noob
Noob
ChristianT96 wrote:I am! It's soo fun! It is kinda daunting having to learn a whole bunch of new words in a new alphabet(a), ;) but it's definitely worth it and it helps understand controversial parts of the NT much better.
Nice!
Mail me man! (or girl) :P
Djents
Noob
Noob
I'd like to learn Greek and Hebrew. So I can read the bible in it's native language. So that way I can do some good word studies in the Word haha.
brandon1984
Gamer
Gamer
Djents,
You can learn New Testament Greek! Start with the alphabet and pronunciation especially the special cases (i.e., sigma at the end of a word looks different than in the middle). Learn about dipthongs. Build up a vocabulary of similar words to English. Then memorize pronouns. Then, buy an interlinear and start with the gospel of John. You can totally do it!

I don't know too much, I mainly memorize verses casually, but it does help. As far as Hebrew, good luck with that!