Things Went Sour Fast. Please Pray For My Wife...

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Joanne, my wife, has Stage 1 Alzheimer's as some of you know. Sometimes her memory gets in her way and sometimes she thinks it's a different time (year) but in both cases she's working on recovery much better. She's actually doing good with her "new normal" in this area, but other issues have her highly distracted:
Skin cancer surgery 4 times already (in stages while previous ones heal, then stitches are removed and more surgery on others) and she totally has her mind set on "this is the end". It is not as they were benign (not serious).
Left knee causing her mobility issues (nothing inside for friction, bone on bone). Once the skin cancer is resolved, she is due for some shots in her knee to resolve this. She is scared as anything about this.
Neuropathy in both legs. This is due to her being a diabetic and is (in most cases) normal, yet it does hurt and sometimes interferes with her walking and sleeping.
Bladder infection. This has been on and off for quite some time, yet the past few months has not gone away. Her incontinence bothers her terribly.
Female troubles. Years ago she had a full hysterectomy, including the removal of the ovaries. For some reason this has brought her mentality into the state of "I am not a complete woman. I am sorry I can not give you children." I'm sure there are other thoughts she has, but she is silent and refuses to talk about them.
Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you deeply!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying for you and her. Please keep us posted.
Doulos28
Noob
Noob
Prayin for y'all.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Definitely will keep you guys in my prayers.
Last updated March 13th
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Thank You Deeply, And God Bless!

The hardest part isn't when all this stuff gets in her way, the hardest part is it's on and off and on and off and some and most and all and one or two or none or, or...
...I never know what to expect!
I guess I need some prayer, too. Thank you for that!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?