Praises and Prayer request for CCG

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
J.K. Riki
I realized today as I clicked over to this, one of my favorite little forums on the Internet, that I do not often enough express my gratitude for all the immense hard work that goes into sustaining such a site online. So first, I want to say praises for CCG.com. This place has been a great balm to me in what can be a rather dark place (the online realm). Thank you for creating and maintaining it, and thanks to God for the fellowship which we enjoy here.

I figured it is also wise for us to take a minute to pray for everyone involved with the site. As I mentioned, I know very well how much work it is to run something like this. (A lot!) Please consider taking a moment to join me in praying for peace, strength, and the presence of God in the lives and work of everyone who does what they do around here so we can all have this community. The work you do is appreciated and valuable!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Thank you for the prayers and support it's greatly appreciated. I pray for your artistic endeavors as well!