Losing my other grandfather

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
My family can use some prayer, my grandfather fell last night, broke his nose, and hit is head hard enough to cause him to stop breathing. He's currently on life support but it's not looking good. My mom needs prayers the most because she is losing her dad and lost her son in March.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
ccgr wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:35 am My family can use some prayer, my grandfather fell last night, broke his nose, and hit is head hard enough to cause him to stop breathing. He's currently on life support but it's not looking good. My mom needs prayers the most because she is losing her dad and lost her son in March.
I'm really sorry. Will keep you guys in my prayers.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm flying out there tomorrow. Along with his nose he broke his spine and it's hanging together by a thread. If he were to regain conscientiousness he would have no feeling below his neck. He has a DNR stating that he would not want to go on living that way so it's a matter of pulling the life support from him and letting him leave this world.
reephn
Noob
Noob
I will be praying for your grandfather and whole family. I am so sorry you lost your brother as well.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
We pulled his breathing tube yesterday and he passed away peacefully within fifteen minutes. His memorial service will be on Wednesday and his burial will be on Thursday.