Please pray!!!

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Doctors discovered something in my face that could be potentially bad or nothing at all. Please pray its just nothing and the lord would show his mercy through this situation. I'm going for a CT scan in 10 minutes to determine what it is! So if possible could I ask for prayer as your reading this?

Thanks
Cole
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying! let us know how it goes
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
So I went in. Doctor said I had some sort of thing where is eats the bone around the inside of my chin, its like a hole inside of my chin that slowly can eat away the bone around it. I'll most likely be getting surgery unless God can preform a miracle and save me from this by closing up whatever is in my chin.

If I end up getting the surgery, God has provided the worlds best surgeon in this to be only 1 hour away from where I live!

So this is very big for me. Theres a ton more information to this. I'm to stressed out and tired to talk about it..... Please continually be praying for me and this whole process to go smooth.

To sum it all up, prayer for first a miracle from God, and if thats does not happen then pray for the sergeon and this whole surgical process. And prayer also for my safety my family's safety throughout this whole ordeal. Also pray we even get into this doctor in good timing. He's very busy and I hope we can get in, in the next month
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Oh my. Praying! Glad the doctor is nearby! Out of curiosity did you intend to post this in the Minecraft admin section or do you want me to move it to prayer requests so others can pray as well?
mmcmullen3
Noob
Noob
Praying!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Praying!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
ccgr wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 am Oh my. Praying! Glad the doctor is nearby! Out of curiosity did you intend to post this in the Minecraft admin section or do you want me to move it to prayer requests so others can pray as well?
I intended to keep it private until further notice. But you could move it so others can pray :). If healing from the lord doesn't come through I'll most likely have everyone pray for the surgery to go fine.

And yeah... pretty scared right now. I'll let you know what the doctor says on october 31st (When he checks it out himself, the dude in miami who supposedly "the world best" in this field) So the cool thing is people fly from all around the world to come see him which is pretty comforting that I have him within reach!

Thanks for prayers! Again, I'll keep ya'll posted!
Cole

o CCGR forum moderator.
Starfire11
Praying for you!

-starfire11
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Praying! D:
XxSpecter14xX
Noob
Noob
God has it under control, so I have no doubts things will work out in the end! I'll be praying for a successful surgery! :)