Prayer Request: Teen Suicide Attempt

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ImperialR
A girl named Haley from my youth group, age 14, hung herself and is in children's hospital. Please pray for her, she needs God to get her out of this, and pray that she doesn't suffer brain damage, is healed of any it caused, and doesn't end up in a vegetable state. God can do it!

I remember the first time she came to my youth group, and she was also baptized the same day I was, it looked as though she just got saved, but she was depressed, and coming off of a break up, and they found her in a barn, please pray hard, that God restore her and heal the damage done.

Thank you, God bless.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Oh my! Praying please keep us posted.
skeer
Praying for her and her family
qshop
Minecraft Server Admin
I am praying as well.
qshop1

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight

Prism: Minecraft Admin
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
ImperialR wrote:A girl named Haley from my youth group, age 14, hung herself and is in children's hospital. Please pray for her, she needs God to get her out of this, and pray that she doesn't suffer brain damage, is healed of any it caused, and doesn't end up in a vegetable state. God can do it!

I remember the first time she came to my youth group, and she was also baptized the same day I was, it looked as though she just got saved, but she was depressed, and coming off of a break up, and they found her in a barn, please pray hard, that God restore her and heal the damage done.

Thank you, God bless.
Thats the problem with the teen society, In God's word it says you date to find your soul mate for marriage. At 14 your heart isn't physically ready to go through emotions like that. I know I'm not dating until 18 and maybe getting married at 20-21 years of age.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
Gamer4Christ
Noob
Noob
I'll pray too.
ImperialR
Update.

...She's with Jesus now. Not suffering anymore.

Thanks for your prayers.

God bless you all.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
ohhh sorry, praying for her family
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
ImperialR wrote:Update.

Thanks for your prayers.

God bless you all.
SO sorry for your loss! :(

Was she a christian?!?!?!?.... What was her religion? And why would she suicide!!!! You never know someones belief... :cry:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ImperialR
Woiv wrote:

Thanks for your prayers.

God bless you all.

Was she a christian?!?!?!?.... What was her religion? And why would she suicide!!!! You never know someones belief... :cry:
Pretty sure she got saved a while before it happened. As for the rest, I don't want to talk about her family's private stuff on here.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
ImperialR wrote:
Woiv wrote:

Thanks for your prayers.

God bless you all.

Pretty sure she got saved a while before it happened. As for the rest, I don't want to talk about her family's private stuff on here.
Ok.

o CCGR forum moderator.
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
I went to school with a boy who was depressed ... seriously depressed. He got saved, but God doesn't heal every illness. Some illnesses serve him in some way, even though it can be very difficult for us to see how. As a young man, he finally did kill himself. It was tragically sad for those who love him, but his Christian parents did find peace in Christ. They are still in Sunday school with my parents ... still faithful ... and 25 years later, they have an unique gentleness with grieving parents that no one else has.

If you remember that clinical depression is an illness, same as diabetes or cancer, then it's easier to see how some people will live with it, some people get to be healed, and some people die with it ... all as a results of God's sovereignty. Trust God to have a plan, and trust that His plan is best, even when we don't have all the information and can't review His decisions. (I hope you hear the tone of my voice ... that it is ridiculous for us to expect to get to evaluate God's decisions.)

Wist