Little Help...

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
rrlmine12
Noob
Noob
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been able to get on often... well, really at all lately. I've been really busy lately with school, Venturing, Church, online college courses, all that fun stuff.

Well let me get to the point. I've been really busy and stressed out lately because it's my Senior year of high school (I know big whoop) but I've been throwing more on my plate than I think I can handle. I'm taking 2 online college courses and one is government I am struggling greatly with. I have been elected Treasurer of BPA at my school. This spring, I am going to compete in 5 UIL competitions and then BPA competitions on top of that. I have to work on getting my license still. I've gotta get a job soon so I can start raising money for a car and college. I've got Church Sunday mornings, evenings, and Wednesday nights. I've still gotta help my parents out in our house construction. I'm Vice President of the Venturing Crew out here. I've gotta work on getting my General license for HAM Radio. I've still gotta make time for CERT and REACT training. and a few more I can't think of.

Guys, I just need a little bit of peace because trying to juggle all of these and so many more getting piled on is getting overwhelming. I really want to hang with you guys again but with all that, I doubt that will happen anytime soon. I ask that you can pray for me so I can have a little peace of mind instead of worrying I'll forget something else or mess something up entirely.

Thanks guys, miss you all!
"I will cut off your horns! We were born to fight! We are children of Fire! We are Lions!"
-Christian metal band "Oh, Sleeper"-
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
praying for clarity and guidance on how to clear up your schedule
UsagiGlen
Noob
Noob
Yeah, it's totally understandable if you don't log in with all of that going on. I don't think I could handle all of those obligations. It's awesome that you turn to God in prayer for guidance with decisions like this. Perhaps after praying about it, you'll have an idea of what to eliminate from your schedule, if anything, and how to order your schedule. I'm praying for you also.