A dark time in my life...

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Some of you know this already: I struggle with depression. Long story short, last weekend was a very dangerous time for me. I had friends just up and leave me, and lots of other things...

I saw the doctor today, and I got a different kind of medication to try. We'll see if that works. I'm feeling abandoned and alone in life, so I could use all the prayers you can spare.

Thanks.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
You're never alone. :) If all else fails, you can always find us here to hang with. I'll be praying for you!
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Sstavix wrote:You're never alone. :) If all else fails, you can always find us here to hang with. I'll be praying for you!
Agreed.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying and ready to listen if you w ant to talk.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Sstavix is right, you're never alone. I'll be praying and I'm also available if you'd like to talk.
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Some of you know this already: I struggle with depression. Long story short, last weekend was a very dangerous time for me. I had friends just up and leave me, and lots of other things...

I saw the doctor today, and I got a different kind of medication to try. We'll see if that works. I'm feeling abandoned and alone in life, so I could use all the prayers you can spare.

Thanks.
I can relate, brother. I'm pretty sure we've talked about this, but I suffer from some pretty rough depression myself. If you ever want to vent to someone, feel free to send me a message. Or if you want someone to hang out, have a beer, shoot the breeze, or whatever, I live just a couple of hours away.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
TripExistence wrote:Sstavix is right, you're never alone. I'll be praying and I'm also available if you'd like to talk.
Thirded.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I appreciate it guys. I really do. Thankfully, the medication seems to have done the trick. The old stuff just stopped working, I guess.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
That's good to hear, man. Glad things are feeling better. Medication is tricky sometimes...
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Glad it's working for you!