Need help

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
For reasons I cannot Identify, I'm dealing with some really horrible mental stuff right now. Thoughts that make me nauseous, but I can't seem to control them and I hate my life and myself because of it. I've actually started wondering if I'm mentally ill, or just very depressed, or if it's just some stupid mental game or demonic attack. I'm at a loss, and rather terrified.

Anyway, please pray for me. I've never faced anything like this before. I believe it's depression, as it'll hit for a moment, or an hour, and then go away and I'm fine until it happens again.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
I'm sorry to hear that Chozon... I'll definitely be praying.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Praying and here if you want to talk.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Praying, buddy
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Thank you all. I really appreciate your prayers, and just...being there.

I think, or at least at present, I've decided that's it's a wicked combination of fear, serious depression, and despair...It was a really hard day, but it's getting better now...still disgusted at my own mind, and still in trouble, but...better.
Kwan
I'll be praying for you man.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Go get yourself a bottle of Jameson and some ammo and find somewhere quiet to go postal man. It helps.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The problem is, I don't want to find a way to let go, I want to be healed, or locked away. I can't go on living like this. It's like being trapped in a nightmare. I'm deathly afraid that I'm going to harm someone and make one of the thoughts a reality.

I've asked my parents for help. I can stare at the mirror all I want and tell myself that I don't want to do any of these things, that I never will, that it's just depression and fear, but in the end, I'm terrified that some part of me actually does want to, and will take over.

I realize that sounds theatrical, but yeesh...I'm kind of stunned at the depth of all this. I have no idea where it came from.
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Praying
Sstavix
CCGR addict
I've been there, man. Stay strong, and I'll be praying for you!
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I know you mentioned you talked to your parents; please don't be afraid to ask someone you know for help if you need it, or to seek professional help. I've been there, there's no shame in it. And if you ever need to vent, feel free to send me a message.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks Bruce. I went for a few days OK, then had two really hard ones. I called a counselor at Bellevue earlier and set up an appointment on Wednesday, and I 'spose I'll see where it goes from there.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Hopefully, things look begin looking up soon. They will, but hopefully sooner.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Prayin, let us know how it goes.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Counseling went good...Feel a little more hopeful, a little more at peace. Not to be unserious, but part of me was hoping for a "SHABOOZY I'M CURED" moment, which didn't happen. :) But...I'm more hopeful, more at peace. A little less afraid. God has been blessing me, and helping me.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I'll update this as I scootch along, I 'spose.