Prayer and Praise

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Hey guys! Haven't been on the site for a while but I'll explain why.

This current quarter of college has kept me for doing lots of things that I love to do: Hanging out with my friends, working, getting online, and sleep (I love sleep). This is the main reason I haven't been on much. Much of my free time, if I can get it, has been spent hanging out with friends and a certain special someone. It's been the hardest quarter ever, and definitely the hardest couple months of my life that I can think of. (I'm getting to the point don't worry) I've been doing great in two out of my three classes, but one of my teachers hadn't been grading any of our assignments, and with us nearly at the end of the quarter I was getting really discouraged with my grade being up in the air. I got angry, and had lots of venting with some friends.

The past couple weeks have been the hardest because of decisions I've had to make, and also the stress of doing nothing but work. I've stumbled, I'll be honest, but I've done my best to keep God at the center of it all. These past few weeks I've just been praying and asking God to help me with my classes. Today I logged on to my school account and noticed some assignments had been graded. I was astonished to find that every assignment I had submitted had received a grade of..... 100%!!!!!!!! (This is the praise part) Instantly I was sitting there just thanking God that all those long hours (An average of 5 hours an assignment, for just one class with an assignment due each day) of work had payed off.

Now as I enter my final two weeks, I ask for prayer for more important decisions I have to make soon, such as when I will enlist, and also whether I should pursue things with that special someone (Which I'm hoping God will answer that sometime, but until then we're just friends). With that I also ask that you pray for my sanity during these final two weeks, and also for the months/years to come as I go into my career field.

Thanks guys! (BTW I'll try to get on more often from here on out)
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
Wow, congrats with those grades. :)

I will be praying for you.

Also, welcome back. Image
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying for strength and perseverance, good job on the 100%!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Keep running cappan awesome. ^_^ Praying for you.
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Made it through the week! Just one more then finals! Two prayer requests:

1: My buddy in the Army is having a super tough time, and is in a psych ward right now. Sounds like he's being sent home in a week, so please pray for him. Can't go into specifics at the moment.

2: Please pray for wisdom for me. At a cross roads right now in my life, regarding that special someone I mentioned earlier. I've been praying for god to guide me and I know it's right in my face but I am totally lost on what to do right now. Tough decisions to make.

Thanks guys!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
yikes...praying keep us posted
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Still waiting on #2, but I heard back from my buddy finally. He said he's been having a lot of stress which is why he was in the Psych ward, and that we shouldn't worry about him. Good news is he's being sent home, but the bad news is he decided to leave the Army. Please continue to pray for him. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
will do!
Mtgrace
Noob
Noob
i will be praying for you! And may God lead you in His will!
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thanks guys! What I'm getting regarding #2 is I should wait and see how things pan out.

Also bit of praise, I received the third highest grade on my Criminal Justice term paper, out of the entire class. Made my day. :D
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great job!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Wewt! :D