Pray for me, please.

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey, everybody.

Newcomer DeadManRedeemed here. I need prayer.......for what?

I....I don't.......

I guess I just need someone to pray for me, you know?

Well, I guess I need to find what I need to be prayed for on, huh?

Well, I guess for starters, for Father to increase my soundness of mind and to help me with my ADHD and also with my decision making.

I guess that will do for now........and maybe for GOD to guide to good Christian friends who will be there for me and for strength to be there for them, too.

How's that?

P.S. Been in Christ for over a little over a year now (maybe a year and a half?). Do not have much proof to show that I am a Christian, but.....
Last edited by DeadManReedeemed on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm a new Christian as well. I was baptized last July.

I'll be praying for you!
sharonmercy37
Noob
Noob
I just prayed :D .
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I will be praying for you! :)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Praying for you amigo.
aslanswarrior
Noob
Noob
DMR....

First let me tell you that you are in my prayers brother!! I also have ADHD, I understand the frustration and at times depression that comes from having this. I know how hard it can be to deal with not only the forgetting things and unfocused feelings that come with it. I also know that having ADHD makes you prone to depression as I have been there many times before. I know what it is like to have friends and family who do not understand why you cant just remember the littlest things.. being yelled at by my dad for having bad grades when I truly was having a hard time or having a wife(now ex wife) who would tell me it was all in my head(that part is true..lol) that ADHD was not a real problem. I know the lonliness and hopelessness this disorder can cause in your life.
I say all of this, as when I was reading your post, I could feel the pain coming out. I could sense the same feelings I had and it touched my heart. I am not ashamed to admit the many number of nights I have cried over the frustrations of dealing with this.. and the times of depression are almost to much to deal with. To add to this alot of folks with ADHD are not very outgoing..we are shy and its like we build up a wall to shield ourselves from having to deal with issues caused by having ADHD. I have so many times tried to cover up mistakes I made or things I forgot with lies or just by just plain ignoring them hoping they go away. Dodging bill collectors and such.. it is not fun. If any of this is hitting home or how you are feeling right now then let me tell you that yuo have a friend here in Thailand who understands and is praying hard for you.

You know I was lucky enough to have a mother who was more devoted to our lord and saviour then anything else in her life. She gave me the verse that I live by, which you see in my signature. I share this verse with you and I hope it hits home for you . The fact that God already has plans for us.. and they are good plans.. should lift your spirits. If you just have faith, and give all yourself to him you will find him and he WILL lift you up from pains you are dealing with right now.

Lastly, I know you are looking for good Christian friends.. If you would like I would be happy to give you my personal email which you can email me at any time and there are many others on this site who I am sure would be happy to chat with you and game with you. For friends closer to home, I will be praying that the lord opens these doors for you. In the meantime, hold your head high and know that you are loved!!

Your brother in Christ!!

Aaron(Aslanswarrior)
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. Jer 29 11-13
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Praying that the Lord guides you and grants you wisdom as you walk with Him
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Hey!

Praying for you for sure! Know that the Lord understands your situation way more than anyone on earth. He is the Lord of wisdom and understanding and his kindness is focused on you. Sometimes it seems like He's not doing anything. I know the feeling. You feel trapped. These verses help me out in times like those:

"Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations just as it had been said to him, "so shall your offspring be." -Romans 4:18

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

The world was against Abraham and in truth the promise God made to Abraham was impossible. What Abraham realized was that what was impossible for man was nothing for God to do. Our Lord defies the barriers of our realities. Never forget that. Even when He seems silent, He is shaping all of existence because He loves you with all that He is (Romans 8:28). Proverbs 3:5-6 is how behind Abraham's faith. He trusted and did not lean on his own understanding. In everything he acknowledged the Lord and the Lord came through for him. The Lord is with you!

Let me ask you a few questions:
Do you have a solid church family that you are in community with on a regular basis (by church family i mean you meet with physically, not just fellow believers online)? Community is necessary for our growth as individuals. Having a family in Christ that you are in community with on a regular basis (several times a week) will help you with your walk. When I was first saved, I was at my church as much as possible. I was there nearly every day and that instilled in me the desire for community. Today, I am there two to three times a week. Staying plugged into your local body will give life to you.

Have you looked into local groups that may offer support, like minded individuals who are going through the same issues and may offer you some guidance in what you are going through? I would try sites like meetup.com and search your area for "Christian ADHD support group." That way you have a community that can support you and come along side you who understands what it is your going through.

If you're anything like me, to ask for help is the hardest thing to do. By posting on this forum, you've made awesome steps and there are so many awesome things in store for you up ahead!

You Rock!
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Thanks, everyone. I must admit I can be stubborn and unreasonable, but thank you all for praying for me. May GOD our Father, who shows Love in ways we can never comprehend, continue to bless you and keep you in His Perfect Peace.
I just prayed :D .
aslanswarrior wrote:DMR....

First let me tell you that you are in my prayers brother!! I also have ADHD, I understand the frustration and at times depression that comes from having this. I know how hard it can be to deal with not only the forgetting things and unfocused feelings that come with it. I also know that having ADHD makes you prone to depression as I have been there many times before. I know what it is like to have friends and family who do not understand why you cant just remember the littlest things.. being yelled at by my dad for having bad grades when I truly was having a hard time or having a wife(now ex wife) who would tell me it was all in my head(that part is true..lol) that ADHD was not a real problem. I know the lonliness and hopelessness this disorder can cause in your life.
I say all of this, as when I was reading your post, I could feel the pain coming out. I could sense the same feelings I had and it touched my heart. I am not ashamed to admit the many number of nights I have cried over the frustrations of dealing with this.. and the times of depression are almost to much to deal with. To add to this alot of folks with ADHD are not very outgoing..we are shy and its like we build up a wall to shield ourselves from having to deal with issues caused by having ADHD. I have so many times tried to cover up mistakes I made or things I forgot with lies or just by just plain ignoring them hoping they go away. Dodging bill collectors and such.. it is not fun. If any of this is hitting home or how you are feeling right now then let me tell you that yuo have a friend here in Thailand who understands and is praying hard for you.

You know I was lucky enough to have a mother who was more devoted to our lord and saviour then anything else in her life. She gave me the verse that I live by, which you see in my signature. I share this verse with you and I hope it hits home for you . The fact that God already has plans for us.. and they are good plans.. should lift your spirits. If you just have faith, and give all yourself to him you will find him and he WILL lift you up from pains you are dealing with right now.

Lastly, I know you are looking for good Christian friends.. If you would like I would be happy to give you my personal email which you can email me at any time and there are many others on this site who I am sure would be happy to chat with you and game with you. For friends closer to home, I will be praying that the lord opens these doors for you. In the meantime, hold your head high and know that you are loved!!

Your brother in Christ!!

Aaron(Aslanswarrior)
fathom123 wrote:Hey!

Praying for you for sure! Know that the Lord understands your situation way more than anyone on earth. He is the Lord of wisdom and understanding and his kindness is focused on you. Sometimes it seems like He's not doing anything. I know the feeling. You feel trapped. These verses help me out in times like those:

"Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations just as it had been said to him, "so shall your offspring be." -Romans 4:18

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

The world was against Abraham and in truth the promise God made to Abraham was impossible. What Abraham realized was that what was impossible for man was nothing for God to do. Our Lord defies the barriers of our realities. Never forget that. Even when He seems silent, He is shaping all of existence because He loves you with all that He is (Romans 8:28). Proverbs 3:5-6 is how behind Abraham's faith. He trusted and did not lean on his own understanding. In everything he acknowledged the Lord and the Lord came through for him. The Lord is with you!

Let me ask you a few questions:
Do you have a solid church family that you are in community with on a regular basis (by church family i mean you meet with physically, not just fellow believers online)? Community is necessary for our growth as individuals. Having a family in Christ that you are in community with on a regular basis (several times a week) will help you with your walk. When I was first saved, I was at my church as much as possible. I was there nearly every day and that instilled in me the desire for community. Today, I am there two to three times a week. Staying plugged into your local body will give life to you.

Have you looked into local groups that may offer support, like minded individuals who are going through the same issues and may offer you some guidance in what you are going through? I would try sites like meetup.com and search your area for "Christian ADHD support group." That way you have a community that can support you and come along side you who understands what it is your going through.

If you're anything like me, to ask for help is the hardest thing to do. By posting on this forum, you've made awesome steps and there are so many awesome things in store for you up ahead!

You Rock!
Thank you all to the people with the quotes mentioned and the ones whom I did not quote. MAy GOD continue to bless you.

Also, I have a PSN account and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

PSN username: SafeGrd4Js-Naph

SSBB Friend Code Wii: 4170 0067 5917

I have Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (PS3), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) and Little BIG Planet 2: Special Edition (PS3).

If you have any of these games give me your PSN username/ Wii Friend Code and we can hang, bro!!!

That goes for everyone who reads this forum!!!! :mrgreen:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
fiuk
Noob
Noob
Peace all,

Please brothers and sisters, pray for me that I become really a daughter of God and that I'll live a holy life. Pray that God will bless, purify me and have mercy upon me. Pray that I become a good Christian and a good example. Pray that I will really repent soon.
Also, pray for me that I will excel in university. This is my only chance for me to continue with my study and I MUST pass and go to the second year.

Thank you all in advance so so so much and may the Lord Bless you and your life.

Amen