South Africa needs God

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Wildebear
Are you human?: Yes!
I have searched for a video or article describing South Africa to the world for a long time now and today I found one close to what I believe in.

There are many documentaries of white genocide on the web, but all of them are regarded as biased because they were created by Swedish nationalists or white South Africans. It's a constant struggle for me to comprehend the term "equality". I have no problem talking to a African American or any westernized black christian here, in fact, I met a very nice black friend in hospital who converted from Muslim to Christianity. It's a scorching earth that exists within every white person's heart in South Africa.

Some stories I have that resulted in extreme hatred for blacks are shocking. I had known some victims before they died and it's also a huge test of faith to see deeply religious and humble people to die by savagery. I know of a woman who gave a group of poor black children money every day without asking for something in return...the one day they offered to wash her car...and they murdered her and killed her dog. Weekly, I hear of animals who had died from rat poisoning too, so it's a animal genocide too!
This suffering is not a hourly suffering, joy fills life, but after a period of time, one becomes accustomed to the killing of people. We have a palisade fence around our house, two very scared dogs and faith in God to keep us safe, but a lot of the other victims had the same and were also victims. I know of evangelists who went to Central Africa, only to come back empty handed and in tears...
All these atrocities were enacted by black people, incited to do it by people in the government.

Apartheid gave some people a reason and justification to kill in the name of freedom. The black people of Africa are not in any way inferior to Europeans and Americans...their culture just allows them to set the boundaries of morality with wrong logic. Sometimes I think that God forbade everyone of the western world to come here. Maybe my forefathers were wrong to think that God even wanted his presence here, because all I see is atheism and communism consuming the minds of the youth. The comparison of my nation and the Israelis is becoming obscurer by the day.

The people I feel the most sorrow for are the blacks, unfortunately, their deaths in informal settlements are also swept under the rug by the government, so God bless all the people who don't submit themselves to barbarism. It's really a unjustifiable hatred that engrossed the people here. Unfortunately, there is no thing as a non-racist in South Africa.

It will be interesting to know what God really wanted in South Africa.

Anyway, my words are becoming ramblings, think about it.
“Conquer yourself rather than the world.”
― René Descartes
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
wow scary, will be praying for SA.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Praying for SA.