1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:25 pm
Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to get to know you all!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 24845
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:57 am
Indeed -- having a solid community, even a virtual one, is so important. I've found that I can't lower my guard or relax around people any more, and it's like living on red alert all the time. Groups like this one are quite rare, and I'm excited for the chance to be part of it!BellicosityKit wrote: ↑Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:12 pm I don't have any current prayer requests that I'm comfortable sharing publicly just yet, so I will post a praise that I am so thankful a friend recommended this community to me. It can be disheartening to see how harsh the gaming community can be, so to find a safe haven like this where we can gather together and support each other while having fun gaming is such a blessing.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests