New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
Toycyborg
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by Toycyborg »

Hello there, Toycyborg here! I just recently became a true Christ follower and I found this server by accident. I knew it was no accident and that God wanted me join this community! So here's some info about me and my life!

My name is Annya, I'm 19 years old and live in Houston, Texas. One day I wish to be a voice actress but I am lost atm at where I should even start so at the moment I'm at home, studying at a community college and online classes.
I only moved to America only 3 years ago, I lived most of my life in Toronto, Oratorio but moved with my parents since I was still in high school. My father is Swedish and my mother is Canadian and I grew up till I was 7 in Stockholm, Sweden then moved to Canada so my real language is Swedish, so forgive me if my English is a bit rusty at times. (I also know Japanese too! too 5 years of it)

I love playing video games, hanging out with my family and friends, making new friends, singing and dancing, and spending time with my babies (my dogs)

This is me, I took this picture not to long ago actually lol, I was at the park with my dogs and my mom took a picture of me

This is my pride and joy, my life and my child. My little Zelda, She is a purebred Welsh Pembroke Corgi; her birthday is September 28, 2014. As I write this, she will be 7 months tomorrow. She has grown up so fast and I can't believe how much she has grown. She is most like Skyward Sword Zelda, where she does what she wants and doesn't take smack from Link but loves him non the less.

This is Link, we weren't actually expecting to get another dog but Link just came into our life's out of no where. Thou he can be a complete butt head 98% of the time, it wouldn't be the same without him. He is a rescue Dachshund mixed with a Rottweiler. He's definitely no Twilight Princess Link or Skyward Sword Link, he's Animated Series Link "WELL EXCUSE ME PRINCESS" is his attitude. But he is a lover boy to say the least.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I have to say, I hope to join the server soon and meet everyone! (and excuse me if there are missing words or grammer mistakes)

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Post by ccgr »

wow nice pics, welcome! Love the dog names BTW :D

Toycyborg
Noob
Noob

Post by Toycyborg »

ccgr wrote:wow nice pics, welcome! Love the dog names BTW :D

Thanks so much! Lol, I'm kinda in love with the LoZ series; I plan on getting a blonde and white corgi soon and name her Ilia to keep with the Zelda theme (LoZ:TP is my favourite so I'm trying to stick to one game :P)

HaggisPK
Noob
Noob

Post by HaggisPK »

Toycyborg wrote: Thanks so much! Lol, I'm kinda in love with the LoZ series; I plan on getting a blonde and white corgi soon and name her Ilia to keep with the Zelda theme (LoZ:TP is my favourite so I'm trying to stick to one game :P)
thought popped in my head thinking you could get a Rottweiler and name him Gannon!

BoyOnFire
Noob
Noob

Post by BoyOnFire »

Hi there!

My name is Marko, I'm 26 y.o. from Croatia.
I like to play minecraft and other mmo games :)

God bless you.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ccgr »

welcome!

Toycyborg
Noob
Noob

Post by Toycyborg »

HaggisPK wrote:thought popped in my head thinking you could get a Rottweiler and name him Gannon!
I'd probably get another corgi, *SWEATS* probably a tri-colour and name her Midna. And a Bersnee Mountain Dog for Gannon B)

nateelcraft941
Noob
Noob

Post by nateelcraft941 »

heh, I posted on the main forums listing, sorry. Looking forward to trying a new server that has a Christian base to it.

Jesusfreak4110
Noob
Noob

Post by Jesusfreak4110 »

Howdy! My gamertag is Jesusfreak4110, and I am happy to finally find a Christian-run Minecraft server. I have been on several servers, Minecraft and others, and have been discouraged by the persecution that new people to the game undergo. I am happy to find a server that is family-friendly and promotes the will of God. I hope to see y'all on the server. God Bless!

BlockMom38
Noob
Noob

Post by BlockMom38 »

Hello, everyone! I am BlockMom38. I started playing MC to help my son learn, but now I love playing, too. I am so excited to have found a Christian server to play on!

JMC
Noob
Noob

Post by JMC »

Hello everyone, my ign is JMC97. I know that my forum is actually JMC, but I was having issues with picking my name so I had to pick something shorter. I just graduated out of high school this last weekend and I will be going to college next fall. I have played Minecraft for a little more than year now playing on different servers and getting to know people. A good friend of mine told me about this server and said that I would fun playing it. I can't wait to join and get in on the experience. That's the thing about Christian servers. Most, if not all, are family-friendly and everyone gets along with each other. That's something I definitely admire. Well I definitely be seeing you guys soon and I hope we have an awesome time together.

Yolotiger13
Noob
Noob

15 posting suggestions to get started

Post by Yolotiger13 »

[quote][/quote]1. Introduce yourself. My name is yolotoger13 im a nice guy and will help if needed

2. Are you listening to music? What song? I dont really listen to music

3. What was the last music CD you bought? Ummm assassin creed lineage

4. What was the last TV show you watched? Amazing world of gum ball

5. What is your favorite TV show? Idk

6. What was the movie you watched? Insurgent

7. What book are you reading? Divergent

8. Have you read a good book that you would like to recommend?the bible is a good book

9. Do you have a prayer request or wish to share how God is working in your life? He changed my life

10. Share a joke here. Knock knock whos there ya ya who you like yahoo to

11. What was the last thing you did? Just got off from work

12. What was the last game you played? Minecraft

13. What was the last game you beat? Minecraft

14. Did you get a new game recently? Madden 15

15. Do you know of any good game sales to share with others? Not that i know of

JOJ650s
Forum Moderator

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Post by JOJ650s »

Hello, Yolotiger! :)
I suggest posting your 15 posts in the threads mentioned in the first post.
Till then, I look forward to seeing you on Minecraft.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.

Yolotiger13
Noob
Noob

Post by Yolotiger13 »

Wait your telling me i have to separate the questions :(

Yolotiger13
Noob
Noob

Post by Yolotiger13 »