1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19068
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:00 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
- CCGR addict
- Posts: 3494
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:00 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:41 pm
ArcticFox wrote:Twitter: Just another mechanism allowing people to put their ignorance/cruelty on display.
It amazes me how you can see the real person in a tweet or on a wall in like facebook. I have had those kind of comments made by me online only about other things including "fake migraines". A police officer once told me it is like spray painting on a wall and leaving our name and address. Sad that we don't often see the real person in RL, but we do online. Specialists I have seen for migraine related depression, don't have facebook or tweet. They say most of the anger issues or depression (like 90%)they deal with, have something to do with online places like those.
What amazes me is that most of these people don't have the nerve to say that to us in RL, unless from moving cars, yet they don't hesitate to stand on the internet main street shouting out this hate.
Guess that is why we pray for the sick souls that do that, and thank the one true God for places like this where we can be online without bulling or hate.
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:03 pm
"And he will answer, 'I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.' And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life." - Matthew 25:45-46
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests