1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Master Gamer
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:00 pm
Jim Gaffigan (one of my favorite comedians) has a new show coming soon, and the first episode is up on his website. The episode is about Jim trying to balance his Christian faith with his comedy, and the public's reaction to how he handles (and mishandles) his faith. It's not preachy, it pokes fun of people across the religious and political spectrum without getting nasty or mean-spirited, and it has a ton of cameos from Glen Beck to Rachel Maddow (most of whom are poking fun of themselves). It's also pretty tame content-wise; there are a couple of "h*ll"s and "d*mn"s IIRC, about the same level as Gaffigan's stand=up, which tends to be on the family friendly side. Give it a watch.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19076
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:00 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest