Well to me anyways you should wait till the one that god has for you because if you start dating you random women(or men) you might miss ok your chance for the one God has for you. Even through I want someone right now I rather be patience wait then to be emotionally involve with someone then its turn out their not the one. Long story short I refuse to date cuz I want god best and i dont wanna be disappoint or hurt in anyway.airpa wrote:Ok so this is a hot topic among many in my personal life, and I wanted your guys' input on it. There are many differing opinions on dating and it's purposes, but how do you guys view it? What do you think it's true purpose is? And how would you go about it? I believe the most important question though, is how do you know that she (or he if your a gal) is the one God has for you? Input? (This may or may not have come up in my head because of a certain person in my life. <_< )
1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:46 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 3 guests