1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Regular Member
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
anyways I've been playing metroid prime 1&2 and it's been kinda easy.
I'v been wondering why. was it because last time I did it on hard mode? was it because I'm a better gamer then I used to be? (well a little bit of both).
but then I thought back and when I played the first few times. I didn't use charge shots. which made it take longer to kill enemies.
so I want you to give this a try. start a new file on any prime game and don't use charge shots.(but if needed to progress then you can).
I hope you all have fun
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest