1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:26 am
Hey so my brother is 20 years old and hasn't gotten right with God and is living his life as though nothing is wrong. My uncle, Who is Christian, asked my brother about God and where he thinks he may go if he dies tomorrow and my brother replied saying 'Uncle Keith, If I were to die tomorrow I know I would go to hell.' This really worries me and although I don't see him a lot, I really truly love my brother. He smokes, doesn't have a job, dropped out of school at around 14ish, I'm pretty sure does/ used to do drugs, underage drinks and hangs out with the wrong sort of people. He knows there is a God, but makes no attempt to get right with him so I ask for you guys whomever may see this to pray for my brother Craig. Thanks <3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20121
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Praying, please keep us posted
- Minecraft Server Admin
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 pm
- Are you human?: Not likely
- Location: Florida
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
o CCGR forum moderator.
- Master Gamer
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 am
- Location: Xork
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest